Morcombe and NW ride out

52 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2011 09:27:31 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

fish n chips for me at this one, 99 cornet , then a nice cuppachino                                                                                                                                                                              
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

may have a stab at this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

where is rivi barn ??????? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Rivington Barn - just outside Horwich, Bolton.  A big bike meet on Sundays.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Never done the Trough Of Bowland.   Do they have pigs in the road?   Will havta be really nice to herindoors to be allowed out for this. Chocolate or sex? - probably both, ain't life a bitch!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

xklybra , your bike needs a wash , knights of the round table wont be happy about that dude                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

get in there 1 to me                                                                                                                                                                               
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

May well be up for this if I'm not working (work most weekends),if I can get there will prob have space for a pillion if anyones brave enough!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shame 26th is a non starter for me, will be returning from Assen that day....shame                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Would love to join you all Thumbs Up 

Not sure how to get to Rivington barn.....anybody going from West

yorkshire area?

loving it's Profile
loving it

Oops just checked the calendar and i can't make it Unhappy

Collecting my daughter from Cardiff uni and she's home for a full year so

i'll have my pillion back with me Clap

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

surprised you've not been to Rivington loving it, through Hebden Bridge A618 Ramsbottom A676 and back roads to Rivington between Bolton and Chorley,  take your daughter one weekend. can give you more details if you need them

loving it's Profile
loving it

I have been but only once and i was playing pillion at the time.

Was really impressed with the barn Thumbs Up.....best bikers haunt i've yet to see.

Good idea, my daughter will love it.

Thanks, Linda.

pedal_pusher58's Profile
pedal_pusher58

In: lancashire

if any ones going to be @ rivington barn on sunday be nice to meet up and break the ice as its not far from me and know a few good rides out trough bowland and devils bridge so wait to hear from you !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

If there's anyone going from Leeds/bradford area then would be interested in a ride over,as mentioned million seat may be vacant if someone is interested                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Should be a great ride out n meet tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

think i'll be on for this, only a short ride 2 rivi barn.if any one not sure where they goin i can arrange a meet in blackburn along the wayStar                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ice creams on you jackieThumbs UpSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya Jackie Big smile
See you've joined up, good on you.
Well, seeing as it's two days after my birthday I think I should be on this, and meeting in blackburn would be good for me as never been to rivi myself.
Smile

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

why not Clinton,lets go crazy and have a 99 with rasberry sauce,one for you too Graham as its your birthday Thumbs Up x ok we can sort a meet up for Rivi x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 644 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption