Morcombe and NW ride out

52 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2011 09:27:31 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well we are/will have done NE with Whitby, so now it's the NW turn.

When I asked for ideas Morcombe came up, now 2 freeish days on the calendar are Sunday 26th June and Sunday 10th July so I wondered what people's preference is on this?

My thoughts were starting point of Rivi Barn, up to Morcombe for lunch, then possibly a ride out round The area after lunch? I am hoping our newest events team member will assist me with this one.

Your thoughts on a post card pls peeps :-) or in here if you have no stamps :-)

StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

In: Preston

I have agreed to support Shell with this run and will be going up to do a reccy and plan out a nice run round Morcombe. In your replies please indicate your interest in the after lunch ride out. Shell has stipulated 'ice cream' stops and 'picture moments' so if there are any other requests please let me know so that I can try and add them into the activities.

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

hi everybody , like this idea , meet at rivi barn then to morcombe , over to devils bridge then  trough of bowland back towards clitheroe, settle.  great ride out .                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

dam forgot , curry and chips , icecream ,chocalate and loads of tea and coffee can be purchased along the way . what do you reckon .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good to meThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well John, Sonic is going to sort the ride in the afternoon, he may find some new haunts for us all Thumbs Up but I am sure he will bear those places in mind                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

sounds like a good one, count me in as long as it doesnt clash with anything else Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too! Long as I'm not bankrupt by the end of the next two weekends outings and a week in cornwall!                                                                                                                                                                             
pedal_pusher58's Profile
pedal_pusher58

In: lancashire

Sounds good to me can put me down for it will be chance to break the ice and meet the rest of you Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome pal!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Am up for this ride out too sounds really good..                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Count me in and yes let's have a rideout how about NW on the June date and SE (Linconshire) on the July date could meet at Squires again and I could take a group to the venue and someone who lives in the area could take a ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sounds like a Plan Bill

Now who do we have who lives in linconshire, knows the area and can do a ride out ? Or doesn't know the area but will do some homework and plan a ride :-)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I can sort a ride out if need be but would be better if some who lives there did it                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

i can lead the way on the morecombe trip i no the roads well if thats ok sonic                                                                                                                                                                               
mikelebike's Profile
mikelebike

In: Liverpool

Sounds like a good ride-out ... count me in if its the 26th June (I can't make 10th July)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

John , the ride out is after Morcombe, think if you & sonic talk to each other, then between you we can have a good one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Right ... event submitted for June 26th Thumbs Up

Ride up to Morcombe by the scenic route, Sonic with help of others to do a ride out for those interested in one in the afternoon, not compulsory to do it if you dont want to, but there for those who wish it. 

If its a hot day, maybe a sand castle comp on the beach LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good that shell lol sandcastlesLOL   Winner gets the ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hahahahaha...sandcastles at Morecambe???? Have you been there recently?...mudpies possibly but could be struggling finding any sand for sandcastles lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8555 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption