Matchmaker

9 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2007 08:21:40 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Matt? Is it possible to add 'status' to the matchmaker choices, please? I'm fed up of getting alerts of men who are married or co-habiting.    Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll second that matt also "seeking"     while we on the subject of asking you for changes any chance we can have purple text in the chatroom                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey! Issy start ya own thread, OFF TOPIC already I dunno *shakes head* LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I not off topic quote issy I'll second that matt also "seeking"                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Picky picky rofl Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea its something I've been wanting to work into the site for a while.  It's a particular problem for gay members of the site.  A male seeking other males for example has to trawl through lots of males who aren't looking for another male.   You'll have to leave it with me, maybe remind me next week after I've moved.  It's chaos at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Just a reminder for Matt Wink    Not for me, cos I've disabled my matchmaker                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

sorry its just been so hectic.  I gotta get this deadlock situation sorted first.   PS: the purple thing doesnt work in the chatroom as its too similar to the background colour.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

All sorted.   You can now choose a specific "Relationship Status" when creating a matchmaker alert.   For info: All existing MM alerts have had their "Relationship Status" field set to "No Preference".                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 287 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption