Girls ride out. SE London

18 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2011 20:47:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Dee Woffaz's Profile
Dee Woffaz

In: London
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi, id like to look at organising a girls/ladies ride out in the SE london area. We used to have them in Devon and we would get up to 30 girls coming along, all good fun without the testosterone of riding with a bunch of guys. I looked through the members and most girls on here actually dont ride, but apparently want to. I did find that a bit odd... if you do, do it!  However ladies if you do and are up for making some new riding buddies get in touch. Guys, no offence, i love you all its just nice to talk about lipstick and shoes every now and again.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi i would love to but it a bit far out for me
(but cant help thinking if the boys had put this up i would be spiting fire but boys do look odd in lippy and it never matches there bike lethers or lids LOL)

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey Kay Thumbs UpYou not seen the pictures of Loon at the Squires "CAMPIN "!!!! LOLw,end ? Seriously though Dee , some of us do ride but may be without a bike through no fault of our own !Angry  As Kay says, you are a bit far away for us folks that reside ooopppp norf ! But i hope you have a grand day Big smile Personally i'm quite happy with the company of testosterone Big smile Particularly as my pilot is male and i would be lost without him Wink ( joe Hug x ) All good wishes ..... HB x
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Welcome Dee, I know what you mean about lack of girl riders lol, I am always outnumbered by the guys riding with us, 

I hope you dont mind me moving your topic to ride outs rather than general chat ? 

Good luck with it all, I would join you but its a wee bit too far x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

There are a few lasses on here with bikes so come on get yourself on the list show the lads up with numbers ps dont forget to fit your panniers for the shopping lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will come and wear a frock....well worth it....i think                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Dont worry Dee ... he WILL suffer for that comment, plenty of us will make sure of that !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eeeeeeeeek                                                                                                                                                                              
Dee Woffaz's Profile
Dee Woffaz

In: London
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

As long as you put stockings on too!Clap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

saucy..... last time i wore them my legs chaffed so much i nearly set myself alight !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

Well that's just great. The first ride out I spot around here and I need to get a sex change to join in Unhappy

I'd even consider it but seeing ianhg in a dress and stockings??? I'd need therapy. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i retract my offer lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Great idea this Dee, hope you can rally some of the lady riders together, you'd all have a blast.....                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

make sure im not out for this you lot are lunatics,   no f..king wheelys aswell                                                                                                                                                                               
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I'm definitely up for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
caitlien's Profile
caitlien

In: windsor

once i get sorted with a new bike count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
caitlien's Profile
caitlien

In: windsor

i have had a sex change and i can recommend it lol no seriously i have and im always looking for new friends and biking buddies. so legaly i do count as a women and i get cheaper bike insurance thats not the only reason i did lol
  caitlin x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lOVE TO BUT TO FAR MATE X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6855 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption