Well travelled Cheadle Hulme biker

18 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2011 21:53:42 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
Craig Transalp's Profile
Craig Transalp

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well where do I start, I have loads of good mates (M&F) some are bikers, some are divers, some are up-to-date on the soaps. I am an active guy looking to meet ladies and blokes for ride-outs and if something develops with a lady - great, sorry blokes I don't swing that way. I would describe who I would ideally like to meet as fun loving, spontaneous, adventurous, caring and considerate. That counts for rideouts as well as a romance. I ride a new shape Transalp and have taken it off-road, I enjoy all the stuff bikes have to offer the friendship, the nods, the shared stories, Horizons Unlimited (I speak there and am on some of the DVDs), packing a bivi and toothbrush and just going. I also scrub-up nicely and can get the chain lube from under my nails to be comfortable at a ballet or rally. Being practical 20 miles is about the max I can do, two LDRs failed and I don't think 3rd time lucky. So there you go....                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Ving   Welcome to BM Hug   There's always lots going on, check out the events calendar and the forums, there's a ride out to Whitby this Sunday, if you can make it.   Hold tight and have fun!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hi Ving and welcome to the mad house Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I second what Karey said and your quite welcome to ride with us but it's an 8.30 start :-)?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy jump in Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Truckman's Profile
Truckman

In: corby

Hi there Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Handshakewelcome m8t                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello there Ving, that is what is so good about this site loads of different folk with a common interest.  Hope you have fun and may meet up at one of the many events.  All the best, Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

hi and welcome to the mad house enjoy

BJ xx

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

hello Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No idea how I missed this thread, well...yes I do...since the forums were split into 'active topics' I've missed quite a few posts.   Anyway I found it now so hello Ving and welcome to the club Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Craig Transalp's Profile
Craig Transalp

Wow guys and girls,

I haven't logged on for awhile and I was amazed by your friendliness and welcomes.

I will be around much more over the next few months and look forward to meeting you on the road.

Craig / Ving

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Ving,

Welcome aboard, get involved in the madness. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi Ving, just dive in and enjoyHandshake                                                                                                                                                                               
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hi ving, welcome to bm Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome mate to the siteThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Welcome to the site Craig Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption