new phone

8 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2011 15:28:43 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi kids, any input will be greatfully recieved,

i want to buy a new mobile phone, not on contract pay as you go is fine, i dont need it to play music and dont need it to connect to the internet, a good camera would be nice tho so i can download onto profile, 

any recomendations anybody?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

have you looked at which mag online boo                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

hey no i havent Neal, good idea chuck x                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Dont get an iphone boody, very complicated things xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i have a blackberry torch, there brilliant !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

the sound on my nokia 5800 is great for music, can't really say about the camera (not worried about photos),
not to keen on the touch screen. hope it helps darlin' xx                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

you want one with a camera of at least 5mp for taking decent pics.. and ideally with a seperate memory card.. makes putting them on pc and other things a tad easier..                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

ah righty,, ive seen one with a 5mp camera on the which online site (thanks nealy),,and it was a nokia too,not sure if it had a seperate memory card tho ill go back and have a look,,

Thanks Guys xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption