What's your desert island biscuit??

70 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2011 01:31:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

humous and couscous?? always looks to me like someone's been sick!Shocked going back to jaffa cakes,I seem to remember there was a bit of a to-do in the european parliament as to their official status i.e cake or biscuit,something to do with vat being chargeable on one and not the other or something like that anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

as i said ......."i`ll be the dog running around scoffin` all the crumbs"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sod the crumbs, i'm not known as 'the biscuit bandit' for nothing lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

oh i see now.................your inviting all the people to an island and when there asleep........................Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gotta be worse things can be done to sleeping people than nicking their biscuits lol!

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i thought, in keeping with our heratige, "biscuit" is stolen from the french, bi cuit, or bis cuit, to "cook twice" (as an aside is why you should always follow "bis" as diversion in france) as opposed to cake which is cooked once, hence the problem with jaffa cakes.   but as for only one type of biscuit on the desert island? thats just mean, but at least we get all the dessert we want?   dark chocolate covered, tripple chocolat n ginger cobbs.                                                                                                                                                                                 
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

i thought, in keeping with our heratige, "biscuit" is stolen from the french, bi cuit, or bis cuit, to "cook twice" (as an aside is why you should always follow "bis" as diversion in france) as opposed to cake which is cooked once, hence the problem with jaffa cakes.   but as for only one type of biscuit on the desert island? thats just mean, but at least we get all the dessert we want?   dark chocolate covered, tripple chocolat n ginger cobbs.                                                                                                                                                                                 
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

apparently best to say twice too (stupid computer) wasn`t me honest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

French are as crap at making biscuits as they are at making sweets lol.
Thought for the day;

LEMON PUFFS!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

whats them ones in the selection box's  they squire with pink and white icing on the top ?  i hate em but cant stop eating them when i see them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

could we not change this to choclate sweets                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No lol! Read the title pmsl!!
Can't picture the ones with pink and white icing? Don't thinks so, but it's making me drool anyway!                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Kwak......Lemon puffs Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I know the ones ... They are a plain biscuit at the bottom with pink strawberry icing with a White cris cross pattern , also avIlable with brown chocolate icing too ... No idea what they are called tholl                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BISCUITS !!!! ALL OF 'EM....just gimme da biccies !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You'll have to claw them from my cold dead fingers Dead   HRC - yep, they rool lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Did we mention the good old Rich Tea??? Dunker's delight Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, yummy. Does anyone remember, and this is going back a looong time, possibly to the late 70's 'Thick Tea' ? They were like rich tea but with a pillion lol, twice the thickness! Think i had something similar from maybe aldi / netto not too long back...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But we all know the problem with rich tea - see peter kay lol                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

hobnobs are the marines of the biscuit world  lol

That Peter Kay biscuit sketch nearly made me wet myself laughing when I saw him (before he was mega mega famous!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0FQoU2UYqo&feature=...re=related

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption