What's your desert island biscuit??

70 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2011 01:31:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sparked off by my stopping smoking topic lol.
One biscuit for the rest of your life?
What would it be??
And, no, I don't mean one biscuit and thats it! Shocked Shocked  Are you insane??
Hell, I couldn't survive LOL
So my desert island biscuit has to be.....(drum roll)
Cadbury's Chocolate shortcake!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

ooo hard one,, id have to say my own homemade toffee and peanut cookies Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmmm this is hard as i have top 3!!! pmsl but if had to chose only one it would be coconut rings.... or rich tea... or dark choc digestive..... but id rather take olives..... LOL Big smile   ok for today only its coconut rings....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boody - as of yet, can't comment on you home brewed one's, but bring some to whitby lol!
Suzi - must admit that dark choc digestives are creeping into the fave list, is it that people only like dark chocolate once they get past, err, an age lets say lol? I used to detest it as a kid, now it's quite lush!
Coconut rings is a good biccy, but wouldn't have ever expected to see it in someone's top 3!
As for olives, aren't they for picking off pizza??? Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Jammie Dodgers has to be. LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well ya see kwaka im more of a savoury tooth gal... i aint really that fussed for sweet stuff... so olives are high on my list along with humous and stuff like that lol Wink    and i used to hate olives as a kid but now i love em   BUTTTT i have always loved dark chocolate more than milk since i was young kid.... so me sweet tastes have alwyas been same,,,.. but me savoury have changed in time..... Big smile not sure i like haggis or meatballs or gooseberries still tho.... not tried em since..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jammie Dodgers!!
Now there's a biscuit to get excited about!! Quality choice WB! Just the standard one's mind, maybe the jam and custard at a push, but none of your new fangled chocolate ones, no, no, no...

Gooseberries are great - in a pie! Olives have never, and and hopefully will never lol, end up on a biscuit! (not till satans skating to work anyway afaik!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

MMMMM,  Cussie creams and milk.....       Ohhh  yeahhhh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmm....... plain choc digestives but got to be mcvities, or shortbread                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

not sure if they are biscuits or not but Jaffa Cakes every time!                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Malted Milks or even better Malted Milk creams xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jaffa cakes i'll let you off with lol. Just don't anyone bring garibaldi into this or i may have to kill you Dead

Still can't believe that no one's even mentioned bourbons yet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

jaffas are defo biscuits so your ok ponds lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GINGER NUTS FOR ME GUYS EVERY TIME. YUMMY!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

think i`ll just turn myself into .................   a mini hoover , and then eat up all your crumbs   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Cow Biscuits as we always called them as kids (malted milk if your all grow'd up) 

or my lush home made shortbread Tongue or hobnobs (which can be dipped in melted plain or milk choccie depending on taste)

or my Dalek shaped ginger biccies LOL

but like Suzi, I'm more a savoury girl so a packet of Tuc biccies, some hummous and olives and I'm happy 

tell you what, I'll do the baking on the desert island then we can all be happy - Suzi can even climb a tree to get her own coconuts
not sure about making jaffa cakes, that's an art yet to be discovered in the HRC kitchen

Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

hmmm bourbons or hobnobs

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yay! Finally, bourbons!! Well done Rhi!! Ginger, hmm, they'll always be the last packet left in the cupboard lol LOL Hobs nobs always a winner, choccy ones even more so! And shortbread, mmmmmmm! Wouldn't mind a nibble of some of that HRC!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

lol @ garribaldi! why would anyone want to eat biscuits with dead flies in??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Like Suzi and HRC I am more a savoury gal than sweet, so tuc biscuits for me too, and yes defo to couscous, olives an humous. And I have always loved plain chocolate too ... 80% coco ... Yummy!

If it had to be a sweet bickie, digestive cos you could sweeten it or have it savoury.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8440 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption