Ride Out - May 30th Bank Holiday Monday

73 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2011 01:31:33 by acrazybiker | Go to original / last post
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Embarrassed Oops i feel i may have made a mistake coming on this ride Ermm   But......the route is too good to miss. Plus i'm able to read a map, know the area relatively well and am ok riding alone if i'm lagging behind......just one thing would you get me a cuppa in for when i manage to catch you all up please?  Tea, weak, milk and no sugar.Thumbs Up   Thanks, Linda.   ps A kit-kat would be nice too Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

what about a twix                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

would love to be doing this ride with you but in my present state its impossible, done most of this run before and it is on roads i like but with here to yours as well it would be nearer 600 miles!!!!!

loving it's Profile
loving it

Twix is good firebladejohn Thumbs Up......thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley

In light of what as been said, folk keeping up  and that it will be a fast hot pace etc, i will not be traveling at my usual pace. I don't want anybody not to enjoy there ride. Plus the thread is there for all to see, may be that the 4 counties cops know all about this ride by now. Somehow i think when i go for a ride out in future it will be a more low key affair. With people i know.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

can i make this clear we will be going at a pace thats suits everyone who turns up , its as simple as

loving it's Profile
loving it

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Maybe I could bring up the rear as tail-end Charlie, as I would be the slowest rider?                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

damn its 325 miles + to preston Thumbs Down which would mean best part of saturday and monday                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

ACB " In light of what as been said, folk keeping up and that it will be a fast hot pace etc, i will not be traveling at my usual pace. "   Shame, the ride out does appear to have been watered down from the original post.   Still it'll be a good days ride, looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

hope they sell curry and chips                                                                                                                                                                              
mikelebike's Profile
mikelebike

In: Liverpool

I'm in Thumbs Up - see you all on Monday (without panniers of course)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry folks, but I'm gonna have to drop out Cry. This is just down to a financial nightmare, and tempting as it is to just bung the expense on the credit card, i'm trying to be sensible (which is not normally in my nature lol!) as a lot of bills to pay plus the cornwall bm trip just over a week away.
Apologies to Daft'un who's arranging it, sorry for messing you about Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

i wont be able to do this ride out im afraid , got my car insurance , cant aford the petrol costs at the moment .                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Careful no undercover cops (traitors) join the ride.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do we have such amongst us?? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
mikelebike's Profile
mikelebike

In: Liverpool

hmmm plain-clothes police-bikes ~ don't like the sound of that ...

think I'll give this ride a miss & make the Morecambe rideout my 1st ever instead, sorry guys. Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

not gonna be able to do this ride either , just checked my back tyre n only got about 500mile o life left on it , need to save it for MOT next week as can't afford to change it for a couple o weeks , hate being on a budget it sucks                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ye whos the undercover cops Thumbs Down

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

It's me! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption