Attendees Cornwall in June

43 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2011 18:03:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bikeabill Bandit Lover Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Leo if only you werent sharing with the Div lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We could swap, I could share with Chris and she could have Old Un and the kids!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think thats a fair trade to be honest, the Div is hard work !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Is BM starting a tent swopping ring LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully)   Only two and a half weeks to go, still time for others to join us though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Ok who am i sharing with   Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Everyone you hussie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

They started it honest                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

take it easy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You not coming fbj?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Dawnie ?"  surely, even if this day and age Al, it is polite to know a girl's full name first?

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th

Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat)
Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat)
jpharley (Sat to Sat)
Harry Worth (Sun to Sun)
Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Confused
Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54)
Leo Cub (Wed - ?)
CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!
DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th)
Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully)
Harryhonda
Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun

i have a list of 50 people who said they were interested in going were are you

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun   Bill, if you are going by the names on the events pages don't forget, some of the members might be away on the Scotland trip or away somewhere else. Also Shell and Mr P can no longer make it Cry                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 SunGarrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (with the blue hair)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

only 2 weeks to go now if you haven't booked than book now only 6 pound a night ring 01872552999

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (sat/Sun 2 Sun) Garrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (with the blue hair)   Might be able to get there Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think ConfusedBarbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (sat/Sun 2 Sun) Garrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (with the blue hair) Poshbird                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1097 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption