Day 8 of no smoking!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2011 18:19:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh, I am, I want to be back to being a total non smoker, and having some other folk's support helps immensely. Time's when I get weak, if I've only myself to disappoint then I might well let myself down. It's funny, when I got married 20 yrs ago, I tried stopping numerous times unsuccessfully, but managed it the first time my missus asked me to stop lol!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well done !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers!
But no doubt my other vice will take over now lol, biscuits!

pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Your doing well Kwaka, cow biscuits are the best x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cow biscuits???
Malted milk? Confused Some days they taste good, others, just like off milk lol!!
Now there's an idea.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

OY!!! Lay off them biscuits too :>>>

(carrot nibbling ???!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Carrots? Yuck (well, raw anyway)
I'd rather have a garibaldi or a fig roll.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

LOL...cheeky !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, that's me ! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I'd make you some shortbread to say congratulations but then that would only encourage your biscuit vice LOL

andydav's Profile
andydav

In: church gresley

well done, keep it up, i stopped for 40 days now, used zyban and had no real probs, but put on loads of weight.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

shhhh andy...don't tell him that...he's got to get into his speedos for Cornwall!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh shortbread! Of course i have to celebrate lol, and nowt wrong with a bit of encouragement Tongue
There'll be no bananahammock for me, strictly shorts, and no fags!!
No cigs either lol                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

How ya getting on kwakarider, i know what you are going thru mate, my last smoke was on good friday, found it really hard when out on the beer,
my next biggest hurdle is the Farmyard Party and the Faro Rally, if i get thru those two without a smoke i think i will have cracked it Thumbs Up,

after that only gotta sort out the sex, heroin, cocaine, solvent, white knuckle rides and dog biscuit addictions.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Areet marsey!
Cold turkey for me, and must be going on for 4 weeks now, can't remember!
Yep, think i've cracked it, but likewise, if i get out with mates and beer, then that'll be the test.
Maybe dump the heroin and coke... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done graham keep it up mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Clinton!
Really actually quite pleased with myself at how well it's going so far!                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

You doin great  kwakarider, Fookin hard tho mate

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up cheers dude!
You're doing damn fine yourself, just don't get too drunk in the next couple of weeks, then you be strong willed enough to say no at the 2 rallies lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well done yous two, keep at it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption