Day 8 of no smoking!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2011 18:19:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done mate keep it up mate.   You will feel so good soon after giving up..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers pal!
Feeling like i gotta sore leg at the mo lol!
Over did it with the exercises t'other day and pulled summat (in my leg before anyone starts LOL) so limping like a lemon at the mo!
Still being good though, but may be going for a couple o beers tonight, that'll be a test. Not too many though, as up with the larks at 5am to go biking! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

this thread has become ya our Big Brother  daily update of you kwaka LOL Big smile   tonight Kwaka is in the pub.... but he wont be smoking (said in geordie accent of guy who talks over big brother) ..... we may need photographic evidence too of course Wink LOL teeheehee ...   you are doin well tho mate.... good on ya "would you liek me to be the cat".....(only big bro watcher of rula lenska and the scottish mp know this one!!!!)   PS... maybe if ya get soem nicotine replacement gum or tabs so if you really crave that will stave it orf chuck                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tonight, kwaka was going to the pub, just for an hour, but he fell asleep after getting home from work, waking up at about half ten lol! So bit of tea, can of stella so i don't feel i've missed out lol, no smokies, and an hour on here before bed again! Am getting up at 5 to go out though Tongue
But the cold turkey is actually going quite well now, just hope no stress comes alpng and i'll be fine ish!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't smoke... it is soooo not attractive !!!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

..I just want to know what a limping lemon looks like !!???
 Hope  leg back to normal now, so that you continue to sprint past that ciggy-shop...good luckThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would never ever go out on a date with a smoker. Obviously I'm not gods gift!! lol, but  the smell of of stale smoke is a no brainer, but when you go out with them, they always have to leave you alone to go and have a fag outside!!!!!. How bad is that??? Dur... chuckleSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Captains blog, stardate 2011--5--15
No urges today, well, not of the ciggy variety, so Littlechick it's safe to snuggle up to me if you feel the need lol! I don't smell, honest!
Each to their own, i did enjoy smoking sometimes, and despite what some folk say, it is a social thing for some, me included. But the decision is made, and trying to stick with it.
Actually beginning to believe that I've cracked it now, and i'm not a big believer in myself usually, so pretty confident!
The leg's ok today, so will give it another day or so to be on the safe side before any more exercises. Desperate to lose a stone before cornwall lol!
Thank for all the messages though, keeps me on my toes, as if i start again now i'll get my ass kicked Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL @ Capt's blog LOL   You'll be surprised just how much a smoker does smell. It permeates everything in the home, not just your hair and clothes but soft furnishings and even books. Carrier bags seem to pick it up quickly.   It took a long time to completely get rid of the smell in my home after I gave up smoking and even now, if I get old photo albums out I can still smell a trace of it.   Anyway, well done KR Clap, you're doing brilliantly, wait til you feel the benefits, no more shortness of breath, healthier gums (smoking shrinks them) more money in your pocket, you'll not go back to smoking. There's no point to it, you may as well set fire to your paper money.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha, never smoked in the house, i know how bad that is!
Just need to stop living on junk food, and start getting regular exercise again, see if i can get back to 12 stone (haha, now there's a challenge..)
Need to lose a stone to get back in my decent leathers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Two weeks tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Well done that man!!
All donwhill now!  Breath in that fresh air!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers, someone just came in who'd just been for a fag an he smelt offensive, yuck lol!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandi, you are quite right, smoking stains teeth, destroys bone and shrinks gums, teeth get wobbly and fall out!! As a dental health educator, ladies especially would get very indignant when I dared to suggest they need to stop smoking to keep their teeth!!!!

picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral

i spend a 100 pound a week on the dam things,not good,goin to try champix wen im in rite frame ov min d...                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

£100 a week?? Shocked
blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep it up kwak Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one kr.il get you down that gym with me soon mate too and them leathers will be looking good on youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

toned male bodys and leather go together sooooo wellTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh, today's a toughie, having a nightmare at work, so if i manage to get through today, i should survive lol! Do need to get to gym, and if I could get to yours Clint with not an 80 mile round trip i'd love to lol! Keep plugging away at it anyhow, i hate temptation Angry   Thanks though to all, as I'd feel a plank if i let you all down now Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

kwak honey youve gotta do it for yourself , not for others xxx keep it up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1102 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption