Submissions for the Events Calendar

83 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2011 17:00:12 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

No nextdoors feckin cat got in and house stinks

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats not an event JP .. its a Censored MIRACLE !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well Boss Mom did clean up the whole house and some big kids gotr in and made a mess

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

perhaps jp we should do a re make of I want to break frr video with you in the lead role.... we have been roped into the bm calender after all !! i hope they can do air brushing lol...no not hair brushing !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well we already have photographic evidence of him in a dress, I guess that would be taking things that step further Ian lol.  I'd have to have evidence of you in a dress to make sure it would be worth it though                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmm theres a thought !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Ok, back on topic..... but well done jp, you must be very proud Thumbs Up   We sometimes (not all the time) go to a biker meet on a Wednesday night.  More often than not there are other BM'ers there but I will still post in the forums if we're going.    Can I have it added to the calendar as a regular occurence even though I don't go every week but when I do go can I still post it on the forums.....  (hope this makes sense!)  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Oh FGS!! lol   Someone submitted to the calendar a venue address with no actual event. In other words they were trying to let everyone know of the venue but without adding an actual event. Hence my suggestion they post in the forums and not the calendar.   99% of events submitted are accepted. The only ones that are rejected are those without a postcode (unless it's overseas) or those without an event.   or in other words...who puts a ring around a date on the calendar unless it means something is happening?                                                                                                                                                                                     
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Lol @ Sandi   "......who puts a ring around a date on the calendar unless it means something is happening?"   Me if I want to keep it a secret LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

back to the topic....... lol....sandi can you add the bugsplatz rally to events please                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Will you not have to submit it Ian?   

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ian, I aint learned the art of mind reading yet tho some expect me to work on it lol   If you submit the event I will add it.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

So Was I right ... When you say there has to be an event ... what you actually mean is the description section needs to be filled in not left blank? Or is it that a category has been left blank .

You need to make it clear which part of the event submission has not been filled in, which at the moment I am sorry but you are not doing.

And I am with you BB lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No that's not what I meant.   There was no event happening, the person just wanted to promote the venue.   I'm not explaining anymore.   Ian I've added the event for you.                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Wouldn't it just be easier to have a map showing venues that members had recommended? That way it wouldn't need to be on the calendar unless a group had suggested a specific meet-up (i.e. event). The forum's ok but the message (recommendation) would soon get swallowed up by subsequent transactions.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i thought when you posted it on a thread the mods add it to the event sandi, sorry for being a pain, prob a waste of time now as its tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

re my post on page 3 > would it not be easier for us simpletons to put forward rallies /events etc , and admin to pick and choose to add to events board  ???

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree mm, kinda what i was trying to say buddy                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

still dont get it Confused is it an event if it a regular thing or if there is something happening like a custom show ?
JP's Profile
JP

What I dont understand is how can a venue not have an event even if its just for mate's to meet up and have a brew  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.9521 seconds. There are 933 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption