Oxford Rider Grips

13 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2011 08:15:39 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Met up with some people this weekend and thought I would post about a nice bit of pillion kit for us sport bikers.

http://www.oxprod.com/photo.php?id=1555

This is a fully adjustable belt with velcro and clip fastener. It has molded pillion grip handles on either side. Seems to retail at about £25 ish.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

love handles as we say in the tradelol, i have used these for years, either taking a adult pilly or one of my kids, great idea                                                                                                                                                                              
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

In: Preston

Yeh, had never seen them before and thought it was a great idea                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

they are stats, even just in case you have to pull off quickly no chance of your pilly flying off !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good to see them adapted for sports riders tho ... normal love handles ate more to the side not the back                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i think that all depends how you adjust them shell, mine will do either                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Yep worn them for years, wifey feels more confident holding onto them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

or you could get a bike with a proper pilly seat and grab rail lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

Do they stop that helmet - headbutt on those clunky gearchanges?
But seriously, do you feel the pilly tugging, or are they reasonably unobtrusive. I sometimes take my daughter out on the bike but she feels that holding on to the grab rail behind her does hurt her arms.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or you could have freedom of choice and wear the handles, my 11 year old daughters pillys with me and i feel more happier knowing she is holding on to the belt with the handles rather than her arms behind her uncomfortable and not feeling safe !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

Nice to know that Ian. Thanks for the info.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she will love them sifi, i wont let my daughter hold a grab rail, i feel they are unsafe for the pilly                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

or you could get a bike with a proper pilly seat and grab rail lol.

Oi my Polly seat is the right size, it's just her arse that's too big :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1174 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption