Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

109 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2011 22:33:46 by carrie203 | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Smile Hi everyone, have done this wee rally twice before and it is really friendly and a good laugh.  Situated across from the Drove pub you have the choice of the two watering holes Beer.  Carrie has put it up on the events and you contact Sharon or Knock on the number provided for tickets.  There are a few of us already down for attending, be great to see some more.  The Cats from Dumfries usually play and they are the businessCool.  Hope to see you there, Katie Handshake ps if anyone wants to meet in Longtown and ride up to the site, just let me know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

il be there for sure lmao oh yes lmao xxxx

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Troublesome twosome - mwaaaaaaahhhhhh Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

well it look good for me so Im InHandshakeParty                                                                                                                                                                             
weebobby's Profile
weebobby

In: york

me too katieBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

well myself and ned be leaving from Longtown, but not sure when, as he works on the friday, but i could maybe go earlier and put tent up , will see what he wants to do ? let you know . this is one of my favorite rallies, and my mate Lisa always celebrates her birthday, so usually have cake , yum yum ,lol
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Jim & weebobby (eeek) great, glad your coming and Carrie be great to see you and finally meet Ned. xx

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

hi carrie    did you say cake yum yum wot time at longtown is meting at                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

yep . cake , have to try take a big one this year then,lol plenty to go round .mind you tickets limited number, so if you going ,get them ordered so as not to miss out on this wee rally                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

yes a big cake katie wee need to be earlier I be at longtown earlier 6am is that to earlier carrie will you be there whit big cake yum yumLOLticket is orderedHandshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Link to the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1508                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

thanks Sandi Star                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ok you guys, aza cummin too, I promise to be good, can I have cake too
Carrie, it'll be a nice way to meet, your cake is famous.                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

no jacko it my cake                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

youlle have to fight Lisa for it, (good luck on that un) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Oh crumbs!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

come on jacko you tell lisa the cake  it for us she is to look at it only jacko you can do itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Don't know Lisa or Carrie Jim, but used to steal the sweets off my kids, so I have no scrupples bout stealin a bit o cake. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

he  he good on you man get a bit of cake for me Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

wackojacko you have met me, and ned! was it bm xmas party? or summat else ?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5470 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption