Scotch piper

64 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2007 20:52:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi rattler, okey doke been there a few times not done it yet but will do mines not worth botherin with lol we planning to head up there on sunday i know a freind of mine got a scratch on his he was not impressed was on his blackbird, lucky wwasnt his custom
rattler's Profile
rattler

If you go park right by the barn if poss. I broke into a bloody sweat cleaning me pipes :(. er indoors sais it was a pity they never smashed it up.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

you drive her nuts with it then lol i dont have that problem at all but my kids do say they bored with hearing about bikes lol but they will all leave me one day and i will still have me bike so i take no notice but thats me and ive been married twice so thats not good either is it lol im not a good advert i will take not though i usuually park at the top by the barn close to the butty van and coffeeeeeeee
rattler's Profile
rattler

Yer safer there. I didn't half fancy a sunday roast up there, but i'd have to have kip after id eaten it.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes its looks good dont it but not had one yet cumberland sausage bap though real nice in fact all this talk making me think of eating think i wil go and make an egg butty lol (help m sleep) especially as i still not smoking                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Quote:earthwind said! I did a hundred miles once looking for rivington barn on me own one sunday afternoon and thats only about 26 miles from where i live. Never mind as my mother says god loves a tryer lol Have you ever thought about a sat nav ? never get lost again as my mate said but he did take me round a rounabout three times then we got of at the wrong one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

earthwind i have herd lots of good coments about the meals at the barn, Let me sort myself out with some cash and i will come and treat you to a suday roast                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol graham i wont give in and get a sat nav i just wont lol. But yes one day it would be good to actually have a roast dinner up there if you buy the dinner i would have to buy the coffees and the cakes lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

That sounds good to me ,its a deal  Thumbs Up   As far as the sat nav, i too wont give in rather use my head and a map sometimes lol. Never be able to afford one anyway Unhappy                                                          xx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well aint that he truth i just gone self employed had to ask my daughter to resuce me at the till yesterday and money expected hadnot gone in and i was stood there unable to pay. i did have a credit card with me but dont use it so did not know the pin and they did do it with the signiture in the end but i jus blazened it out lol but it does get abit deperate at times lol. ah well someting will turn up this week the power of positive attraction I will get some work lol just down loaded an application form for a full time job with the rnib lol
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

I do hope everything goes ok for you earthwind was hoping to say it in person but i`m in a sticky situation had my leathers repaired and carn`t afford to fetch em back untill i get payed and i don`t like riding far in just jeans so its not nice coming so far to you without me leathers but i`m shure it wont be long before i get up there again   take care xx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

it will be fine something always turns up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

just bringing this to the fore to let everyone know again about the scotch piper for those close enough to visit on a wednesday evening during the beautiful summer months that we have been having lmao   maghull, Lydiate on the southport road   its a nice meet and lots of frindly people                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just be careful with the overspill carpark at the back cos it's muddy an yer back wheel breaks grip an then yer bike falls over. Don't ask me how i know.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i feel so bad about that mr l;iverppol. pagan prince told me tonight that he saw you go back into the other carpark but i ddint realise at the time and thought you were behind us all last week. Otherwise I would not have left.   Even cars have trouble in tha field. I have only parked there once myself. I force my way into the main carpark these days.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

oh for gawds sake stop worrying...these things happen. wots a bit of mud between friends? a sort of trophy...? dare i mention the word 'farmyard'?                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol well you can I still have to clean my leathers up its discraceful I used to be so good at kepin them all nice and clean x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be headin over on a wednesday as soon as I get my test over with. I know the place well as my mum used to clean it in the 80's. Ive passed it on numerous occasions knowing it's used a lot by bikers but never seen so much as a honda melody outside, must of been the wrong time of week I suppose.   See you all there soon. Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes thats right its only wednesday evening then its heavin with bikes be good to see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

http://www.2e0gyo.co.uk/kawapics/pipernight.jpg heaving, as the lady says                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption