one night camp at Squires Weds 11 May

43 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2011 00:47:47 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would ride over ... but Ian also forgot to shuffle the bikes before he left this morning Angry and its a wee bit of a pain in the butt to do it that time of night in the car when I have to do the trip back again Cry

Bloomin job interviews lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me & the girlie maybe there & if so will have a little drink & camp Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Only just spotted this thread Kaz...sorry !! Been at Tim's Wink

Will try my best to pop in tomorrow ev ening Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1562

anyone camping over?Thumbs Up

Camping
 bikeabill

Not Camping

Maybe
Karey

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so...whose the girlie you taking then scoobs?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1562   Camping  bikeabill   Not Camping     Maybe Karey                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

i will be there about 3pm but leaving at 6.30 soz somat has come up xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Oooh....lucky you Poshy Wink

Might catch you just as you're leaving Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

dont forget your water proofs , the wet weather season is here                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will be there mid afternoon & camping Thumbs Up   Camping  bikeabill  scoobs & nita   Not Camping     Maybe Karey                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Another crazy BM evening LOL . Thanks for the giggles everyone..much needed tonight.
Great to meet up with everyone again and to share Jilly's birthday cake !!!!!
Special thanks to my pool trainer, Bill Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

top meet up was graet to meet u all have a brill time cant wat of the next one hugs xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

great night good to meet everyone, see you again soon                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

last minute decision to go had  a good laughBig smile ...brightened my night up  and a cracking ride back in the dark past clumber and thoresby parks...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Just back from a really good day/night at Squires!  The sun shone and the car park was packed!Thumbs Up
Lots of lovely bikes to perv over ..lol   Great to see everyone and meet a couple I've not met before.Hug   The pool competitions were ace, I even potted  few balls,  all flukes maybe, but who cares!  lol   Thanks everyone for making it a great last minute do!   Jilly, hope you enjoyed your Northern Trip... I've no doubt you will be back againThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a great time...

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

glad you all had fun ... really sorry I missed it but there will be others ... that I also cannot make now cos its a school night Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that the night you dress-up as a schoolgirl?EmbarrassedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

XK ... you know me better than that ... I get Ian to dress..... ooops Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dead

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5859 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption