one night camp at Squires Weds 11 May

43 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2011 00:47:47 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's Jilly123's birthday on this Wednesday 11th May and as she's travelled oop north from Bristol, a few of us Squires locals have decided to meet up on Weds for a few bevvies...   Then we got thinking and decided, weather permitting, that it would be a good idea to camp out Weds night.. so we could have a proper drink Thumbs Up   Have checked with Jason the manager and he's fine with it.....   so come on.. Free Camping who's interested??Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Kaz ... if I can get there and back ... Im def up for it Thumbs Up

Hopefully will see ya there Wink  Will txt ya when I know for def Big smile

Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey nice one Alex Thumbs Up Big smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Count me in hon, Ian is on business at the mo so I will be there :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i'm one of the locals who's going                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww have a nice time, but at work during the week and still recovering from my 40th on sat he he                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

B*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed is mine too - have survived another decade Thumbs Up but am down the local!! Beer +  Beer +  Sick =  Dead   Why can't you give me more notice on these things LOL Have a great night! and Happy B'day Jilly123   And Happy Belated B'day Ian Beer Hope you've recovered!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

aaahhh its a school night for me :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Oh would have loved to have met you Jilly Big smile Didn't realise you were going back soooo soooon Thumbs Down Hope you have a lovely Birthday and if i hadn't been working i would have done my best to get there ! Safe journey back hon and you never know ....we might get a gang together and decend on you sometime Evil Smile ...... Love and peace mate ....HB xxx
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Awww
School nite  for me too Unhappy and working lates this week

hope you all have a lovely time                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hate school. It sucks monkey ass Angry
Would have been good too, bummer!!
Hope you all have a great time!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah Happy Buffday Jilly123 Beer hope you have a brill one im sure you will..... Big smile
cant make it meself due to el workeo unfrotunately Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

BUMP   This is now on the events     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1562     anyone camping over?Thumbs Up   Camping Karey         Not Camping           Maybe                                                                                                                                                                                 
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

im going not camping Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I would have come & camped ... but after an assessment today I have an interview on Thursday at 10am ... so sorry I wont make it Cry

Hope you have a great time all who go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope you have a good birthday jilly and it was as good as my 40th on sat, enjoy hope to catch up soon, if you fancy a rally at the weekend check out the bugsplatz rally cracking value !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Aww Shell that's a shame, are you able to come over anyway?  not camp?   Suzi..see you there!   errr.... looks like i might be a billy-no-mates at camping..so I'll change it to a  'maybe'  lol   This is now on the events     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1562     anyone camping over?Thumbs Up   Camping     Not Camping     Maybe Karey                                                                                                                                                                                 
nina's Profile
nina

cant camp but will have a ride over      maybe hopefully    :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Said we needed more notice :) You could always come and join me in the pub in Spalding? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption