camping pillows

35 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2011 14:57:42 by Harleyphernalia | Go to original / last post
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Over the years I have tried various camping pillows, the square blow up type that look like a mini lilo, self inflating, double valved round sort that go in hood of mummy bag, mini ones that turn into their own stuff sacs, combinations of all combined with jacket under end of mattress and using fleece as anti roll. When I have the space I take a normal one from home. IS there one I am missing or not seen before please , answers on a postcard  or write on here.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i use my rucksack !!                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

If you know someone going by car you cold always ask them Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

I use my clothes bag or bike jacket Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I try to use Boss Moms ample errr        packing skills to over come this problem                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
99% Karma99% Karma 99% Karma99% Karma

inflatable for me flock side down so it doesn't slid of  or if i forget it rolled up clothes                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If you're on a bike, just take a pillowcase and stuff some snuggly stuff in it overnight.  Takes up no room and does the trick!   And Old Un........... leave my ample pillows out of it!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

My blowup bed has a built in pillow attached, and here's the best thing.  There's a secret compartment under it to stash stuff.   It also folds down very small too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Does it look like a rabbit burrow                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No JP, it looks like a secret compartment, only now it's not a secret because I have told you all.   Are you and V alright for a tent for this one? You can use my 4 man tent if you would like!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Sorry, posted that last bit on the wrong thread Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

ianhg If I used a rucksack I'd put a pillow in it, done all the clothes bags etc, all what I've got does for a few nights but for longer I like more comfort, keep trying folks.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Is this a quiz Harry???.   I love quizzes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Harry easy option is get to the site set up yout tent and gear then pop down to asda buy a pillow and bin it before you leave for home                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thumbs Up well done JP. Have you eaten a brainy pill??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

I love quizzes as well BL, JP's suggestion sounds good, so where is Asda LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

There's one in Bromsgrove Harry, well you did ask!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

There's also one in Newquay BL.                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

lots of  asda`s in suffolk                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

You could always order one on-line and have it delivered to where ever you are Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0430 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption