Thundersprint 7/8th May

27 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2011 07:31:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So who's going on which day?   Me and John will be going over on the Saturday so hope to meet up with a few of you then Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Gonna be at the bike show part of it on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday. See you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

maybe coming on sunday but depends on matlock ride out , too many things lol                                                                                                                                                                               
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

I will be going on the Sunday. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe both just to be greedy                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Neither for me Cry

Usually at Nab'd, but this year thought I'd do the thundersprint instead, and what happens, I have to work....bummer                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

i'm goin both days if weather is fineCool                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I shall be going.   I love this event                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Look at the events page ...... there's loads going                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

I'm going on sunday Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

nahhh really shadow.... LOL

Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

are we meeting anywhere,cos i am working now,till about12.00Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Going on Sunday, if weather is good. It rained a couple of years back and ruined the racing.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

will be there sunday adout 11 ish
so if u see me come say hi lol., it a big place lol

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

giving this one a miss this year but for those of you who are going you ought to arrange a meeting place or you'l all miss each other.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Im going sunday, any particular place everyone is going to meet up?
be nice to actually meet some of you guys on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

I went today and got soaked, but loved it. xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hopefully see folks there today. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to meet you foggy:)                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

nice to meet you too clinton, couldnt really miss you n all that hair LOL fab day, the sun came out n really enjoyd it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 856 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption