Barmouth Refugee Aid Campaign - Please give Generously

53 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2011 22:44:34 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Cheers for the offers guys, all i need to know is what size of tent it is so we allocate them to the best match :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I personally would just like to say a BIG  thank-you to everyone for all their help and say how everyone really pulled together when my two air raid shelters were ' bombed' there was a real community feeling as everyone sifted through the wreckage rescuing belongings, offering cups of tea and a homes for the night. Despite losing the shelters it was still the most fun week-end ever!! And people on here are still continuing to help and offer support - how amazing is that !!!
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

BJ, I have pm'd you with details Thumbs Up......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought mine had survived unscathed, but turns out even my little one split a pole, but still useable!
Roll on cornwall lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Naughty one baggsie camping next to you at Cornwall lol

Just want to say a massive thanks to all you guys for the offers of tents and stuff, am more than smiling at the response :)

Big up to BM folk

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

What about getting some t shirts printed .. and donate a pound out of the profits .. I have a good idea about the printing ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dave dare i ask lol

How about ............. Blown Away By Barmouth Brigade or

Official Extreme Camper Barmouth 2011 lol

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

oh this could get soooooo naughty lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

With a name like BJ maybe i should keep quiet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFLMAO - BJ got BJ'd at Barmouth, or Snowdonia BJ'd BJ..I could go on...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JackieLOL Thats it you playing up again lol.                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Jackie I have 2 self inflating mattress/airbeds you can have will drop them over when I have a min                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be keeping my distance from you BJ as i tend to get slapped when i come within reach lol!
Bikermatch Barmouth Barnstormer Brigade lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheers Old Un

naughty one too late i baggsied u first so there nah nah nah nah

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh go on then, suppose i'll have to share my cake with you too lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

wahoooooooooooo cake as well GO MEEEEEEEEEEEE                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JackieLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

of course, that means you'd have to beat me to it, which takes some doing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..

just found that there is a box of someone elses stuff in the boot of my car. from Barmouth., somthing i picked up on sunday night for protection then forgot about.
greeny coloured plastic box, with (someones in for a ribbing for this), an extension lead , table lamp and a pink hairdryer, n some other odds n sods... any claimers?
ill pop it on carrier from work if someone claims it.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Harleyphernalia just make sure you name and shame on this one lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 444 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption