Another lonely rider!

23 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2011 20:26:52 by firebladejohn | Go to original / last post
whiskas's Profile
whiskas

In: wickford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys, joined this site in the hope that I won't be riding about on me own this summer! Seems like a friendly sort of place so keeping my fingers crossed!
Suzi

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

hi whiskas and welcome to the mad house, we are a very friendly bunch, with events, rideouts, nights outs happening all the time... join in, have fun and see you about soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hi Whiskas welcome to BM (madhouse)

Sure you will find loads on here to do have a nosey round see whats on and come along

J x

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hi there whiskas and welcome to bm  ( dont eat the crayons )
not too far away as im suffolk , mic                                                                                                                                                                             
AL 64's Profile
AL 64

In: Cambridge

I'm still finding my way around, so not sure if I can say welcome, as I've not been here long myself, but welcome anyway.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

of corse you AL    welcome suzi they not poison crayons but matt dont like replacing them too often                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

welcome whiskas, you,lle make plenty friends on here if your willing to go to rallies and meets, as well as chatting on here. great site enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hi Whiskas, I'm pretty new here too, seems quite a good friendly site. I am slightly jealous of your location WITHIN 15 MILES OF THE PILGRIMS RALLY site no playing with the Thames crossing!   bye have funThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome whiskas   Remember 9 out of 10 cats perfer whiskas LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whiskas's Profile
whiskas

In: wickford

Thanks for the welcome guys and girls! And you don't need to worry too much about the crayon, I only like the red ones!!!

Hope to see some of you out and about soon!
Suzi

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey suzi, if oyur ever in middle earth throw me a pm i will gladly come a ride out with you !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bassbob's Profile
Bassbob

In: Redhill

hi Suzi                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Why does everyone like the red crayons?  I can only buy variety packs and the red ones are always gone first.  Greedy red crayon junkies!   Welcome aboard the BM (Basically Mental) boat!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

i want a purple one Disapprove

welcome aboard the best ride of your life lol

mind get ur ticket to the KISS rally in September, tis the place to be seen this year Smile

picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral

ello whiskas and welcome to site ....nice bike by the way....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to the mad house enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello there, a warm welcome - hope you enjoy the site.  Maybe catch up with you at an event or rally.  All the best, Katie Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
zilly1's Profile
zilly1

In: london

Hi there and welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome zillyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

hi zilly                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 979 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption