30 April Streetfighter Riff Raff @ Squires with free camping

13 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2011 07:58:58 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok .... who is riding up to this either just for the day or camping over??... do you fancy meeting up for the ride up there..   there is a few of us going so why not make it more fun and ride up together adn if you aint put your name down already ... then come join us and have a giggle while meeting up with soem more folks   Will be riding up saturday 30 April Wink from Nottingham or meet you on route ....  Big smile its on the events page on the above date.. give me a shout if you fancy meeting for ride up or there                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

will probebly come over for the day - but cant camp i have just sold my tent - lol - i know im an idiot - and seeing that the trike is fubard i'll be in the car - but at least i get a day out

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayy defo be good to meet ya at last  - i know it aint same goin in car but at lest ya get there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry at barmouth camp                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...1478                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Suzi...are you camping sat night?                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey Suz, been offered a pilly over Ermm Will txt you if i decide to go Thumbs Up....... HB xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whooop whooop brill HB ya gotta go chick for sure Big smile be ace xxx   hey Karey yus i am camping over Wink means can have a beer or 5 anda  boogie hahaha - riding up sat looking forward to it xxx   hey photo if worst comes to it ya could kip in ya car hun ..... take ya quilt with ya lol i done that before Big smile can have a beer or 3 then                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hey Suz, not gonna make this now.. going to Barmouth instead, thanks to some mates, offering me a lift.
Have a great weekend, hope to meet you sometime soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

totally brill night.... tho my tent did miraculously move by itself hahaha!!! rif raff bunch darn good larf was ace LOL   brill to meet Alice and Tim and bikerbill from itv ...great to see you again honda b chick xx as per and also joe and tombstone, zippy etc and of course mr t Big smile   see you for the next mad one peeps xxxx - i think i might just be recovering hahaha...                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Gotta agree Suzi .. .. blinding night .. .. all except the reverse backward headfirst embankment diving into the stinging nettles .. .. narrowly missing the water  LOL LOL Bloody ankle still swollen, bruised an hurts Ouch Spectacular as ya like AND I kept me beer upright Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

good to see people here catch you again                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

LOL Posted mine on Alice's thread Thumbs Up As said there , was good ta see ya all Big smile....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption