Door's open

19 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2011 17:34:42 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

After last week's visit by the folks touring Germany, I wanted to say that my door is always open (not literally in case you're thinking of robbing me lol). If anyone wants to to arrange a group visit for a weekend, have a party in Holland etc... then I'm just 30 minutes away from the ports of Rotterdam or Hook of Holland.  You can sail from Newcastle, Hull and Harwich.   90 minutes also from Schiphol airport (train direct from the airport to my town where I can pick folks up at the station).   Plenty of bed space, can sleep around 10 or so guests.   Weather is always good in summer so the BBQ will be out every day.   See you soon!  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awww thanks hun.... Thumbs Up   want me to bring anything from your mums for you?... lol
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Ok Matt .... get the BBQ on ... will be there in ... August ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

august is good.  My mum is also over then (1st 2 weeks).  Hot weather then too.   Try and get a group coming though rather than one at a time, otherwise I wont be able to keep taking time off work                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hmmmm I might come over when our Jamie and his mates are over, but I'm not playing the decks on the dining room table!  lol     Seriously, that's a good offer, will bear that in mind, once i get myself sorted this side of the water. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Cool, mum's coming to look after us. lol.   If you're all coming over then you should drive Kaz, cheaper than all the plane tickets.  It's really not far at all from the ferry and it's far more relaxing than all the airport nonsense.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah.. and what am I going to do while you're all partying at Defqon??    hmmmm no.. think i will let you lads get on with it ..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Awww, just shows how well behaved we were Big smile.   Don't think they'll all be as good as us though Matt Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

true, i hope they will though lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Pft!  Im ALWAYS good Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I try to be 169B9ADF431545348BC25ECF85B6101B
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Trish you forget Matt has seen the pics of your birthday party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Matt ... You need to tag a condition that Bill n JP don't come together ... There is not enough food in the town when they are together!

Barmouth shops have been stockpiling food since our last visit in preparation for this weekend!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's ok, food is so expensive here that they'd need to remortgage the house if they wanna eat lots.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

You'll beeeee SSOOORREEEEEEEEEEE lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

im not far from harwich. so if any one wants to stop off , send me  a pm and i`ll stick my tent up in the back garden ,                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

just looked at ferry crossing`s  at harwich > 2 foot passengers plus 1 cabin on return £250  or 4 passengers and a car with 2 cabins on return £500 (stenna line) must have a cabin on night journeys                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Boss Man

Trust me no food is safe when those 2 are about !!!!!!!!!!!!

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Dover- Calais return on bike £42 return with pilion 3 weeks ago Beer                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption