The Year You Was Born

88 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2011 22:31:59 by smiffy54 | Go to original / last post
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Not an expert justme, but I think it was operettas.Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Sweet - "Blockbuster" number 1 single

The Number 1 album was:
Elton John - "Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player"

Heres link to check yours what sandi posted earlier

http://www.everyhit.com/dates/

shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Elvis Presley - "Little Sister / Maries The Name) His Latest Flame"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Byrds .. Mr Tamborine Man    (like Bob Dylans version better)  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

no wonder I'm always confused and indecisive listening to a jam like that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandy Shaw, 'puppet on a string'                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Number 1 single was:
The Tornados - "Telstar"

The Number 1 album was:
Shadows - "Out Of The Shadows"

Smile

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Ray Stevens - "The Streak"   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

jan 68, cana remer boi. But it was it takes 2 baby by tina turner and rod stewart nov 90 when i gal was borne, one thinks lol                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Walking Back To Happiness......by Helen Shapiro, brilliant Thumbs Up     And i never knew until i just looked.....thanks for the thread KK                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The Number 1 single was:
Cliff Richard - "Congratulations"
The Number 1 album was:
Bob Dylan - "John Wesley Harding"                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

And i never knew until i just looked.....thanks for the thread KK

your welcome xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well The record charts started in my birth year and the record was by Doris Day :- Sugar Bush. No bull it can be checked on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Bush_(song)  A.T.B.  Bob                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'I Like It' (Gerry & The Pacemakers). Just this minute watched it on youtube. I feel really old now lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ha ha, mine was The Beetles.....Yellow Submarine/Eleanor Rigby   Sounds about right                                                                                                                                                                             
menavelasco's Profile
menavelasco

In: London

The Number 1 single was:
Adam Faith - "Poor Me"

The Number 1 album was:
Freddy Cannon - "The Explosive Freddy Cannon"

just watched on youtube! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ricky valance      tell laura i love her                                                                                                                                                                              
RockerRich's Profile
RockerRich

In: Wocester

Thought i better get and do this qwike Kay! / It`s Over / 2 wks at number 1  by  Roy Orbison                                                                                                                                                                              
RockerRich's Profile
RockerRich

In: Wocester

..and Number 1  Album  The Rolling Stones - ''Rolling Stones''  / Thats me done..Good one Kay x

TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

No 1 single - Jimmy Young - The Man from Laramie
Can't say I've heard it.

No album charts Embarrassed

And nobody important was born, except me of course Wink

All in all, can't say I'm impressed. But I was premature so if I'd not been in a hurry it could have all been so different. Cry

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9380 seconds. There are 890 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption