The Year You Was Born

88 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2011 22:31:59 by smiffy54 | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

so its all your fault then trots............naughty step for you (LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ahhhh I know my place, the naughty step is now user defined fer my ass hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ROLLING STONES- HONKY TONK WOMEN!                                                                                                                                                                             
Adele's Profile
Adele

In: Bicester

Oh for pete's sake...engelbert humperwhatsit... Release me. Well my mother certainly did LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

thats all right trotts, im normally hidden under them stairs . ( someone sneeks me ice cream and chips when they can , lol ) LOL welcome adele Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i don't think they had charts when i popped out. mabe it was george formby with his ukelele                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Shadows - Wonderful Land.

Well maybe it was back then but its going to pot now.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Pat Boone:love letters in the sand ...News headlines :Paul Mc Cartney met John Lennon for 1st time looked it up on internoodle                                                                                                                                                                              
shorty1961's Profile
shorty1961

In: kings lynn

Didn't have a clue but looked up the British Music Charts,
Elvis- His Latest flame LOL Nov 61

Anne

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel, my cool Birthday song. ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I don't have a clue??????????? 1964 if anyone know's would be interested - thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey BOBKAT, I cant help with every hit from the year but if you do what I did and use the link posted by Kaycat on the second posting on page one. From that you can in your date of birth and HEY PRESTO you will know what was number one on the day you were born. Happy hunting.
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi Bobkat what month were you born in?                                                                                                                                                                              
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..

Slade - "Skweeze Me Pleeze Me" OFFS! least I share a birthday with Bon Scott.                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hoots Mon- Lord Rockingham's 11.

That was no 1 on my 3rd birthday Shorty!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dickie Valentine.....Finger of suspicion.                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

The Beatles - "Hello Goodbye" who were the beatles ????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

You really didn't miss much shawy.                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Walkin' Back To Happiness - Helen Shapiro Nov 61  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gilbert O'Sullivan - "Get Down" Thought they did opera's ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 945 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption