Updating profiles

13 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2011 18:58:01 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please can I ask, on behalf of the mod team, that we only update our profiles when necessary.   Some people are changing their profiles several times per day, and each time a moderator has to read your profile to check it's all ok.   This is more of a problem at this time of the year as we get more people joining and creating new profiles.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You mean the Mods can read Shocked Sorry Im bored at work, better run away and hide, I dont want a OuchBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yea I trained them well.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

thats me out as a mod thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i wouldent want to ride a scooter thou Pinch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well if i ever get promoted i will have to behave...sorry matt just changed my photo again...i will get a proper bol***ing now !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bontonroulea's Profile
bontonroulea

In: Wells
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi guy'n' gals . How can I change a albam picture please? Bontonroulae.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

the pic that shows as the album pic is always the last one that you uploaded to that album, or the last events pic you tagged yourself in, its the way its set, 

Unless the album is your profile album, then its the pic you have set as your profile.

bontonroulea's Profile
bontonroulea

In: Wells
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Thanks Shell. Bontonroulea                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

wrist slapped Ouch (sorry)          how can i go about changing my name as i don't want to be associated with Mad Mic any more , cos he`s trouble    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

u can't buddy.   Well it would be a real ball ache at least, especially now you're staff with an email address etc (can't be renamed).

You'll just have to try and improve his reputation haha

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Cheers for this one Boss Man   As much as some of you guys are handsome and you ladies are stunning , it makes my eyes ache lol   WB i have a certificate for reading, and the book i have at the moment has great pics of a dog called Pat :) exciting aint it                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption