End of year camp

79 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2011 09:19:11 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

SumoPosh and Specs (hopefully]Bikeabill HFG & CYTM (dependant on whether he's on shift or not) # bats                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

I'll be up for it so long as it doesn't clash with one of my regular rally dates.

sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I see a few peeps got names down cool,harry it will be in october,im waiting for 2 sites to come back to me,once i know a bit more will let you know and get it up on events,dont for get it WILL BE COLD AND A CHANCE OF RAIN plus we will have a laugh                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sure it will be fun sounds excellent count me in Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hi Sumo, my clubs rally is 21-23oct, so can't make that weekend, whats cold when one camps all year round, a thick layer of ice on tent keeps the heat in, but its a sod if you have to pack up early.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey up Alex,,,,cant believe ive had to join again to put my name down for this,,,,if the last one was anything to go by then the local pub will not know what hit them !!!! And Stella,,,,forget the orange juice,,,i'm a good boy now,,,,,get your giggles another way with Al pmsl...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Craig ... Big hugs darling, good to see you again xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks ShellSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

ey up chocolate lumpy bumpy man xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nowts changed then Jackie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

only you have gotten more handsome :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

spec savers have got a lot to answer for LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

My first BM meet was the end of year camp - be great to come to another as a measuring stick of how many wonderful peeps I have met on the site from not knowing anyone before that first meet!   Had a great time too Big smile    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back matey Hug You've been missed xxxx   Mind - NO Rum & Raisin Ice cream for you though! You know what happens to ya when you have that stuff & yep - course I believe ya when ya say you're a good boy now!Wink   & Di - will be good to see you again - you gonna kip in your car again for this one?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Should we start building an ark !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Di - will be good to see you again - you gonna kip in your car again for this one?     Depends if I bring me man along this time or not Stella  - the neighbours might object with no curtains on the car  Shocked   Embarrassed    LOL   Be great to see y'all again too  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rum n raisin,,,, dont know what you talking about Stella LOL
and i'm always a good boyApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok Craig - we'll try it this way - which LandRover you gonna follow this time?LOL Jackie - yes, I think we should! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ouchhhhhh,,,,,just thought sumo had upgraded his landrover on route,,,,think it was same colour though in my defence,,,granted it was newer and was not a soft top,,,,,but it was a land roverWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ah bless ............. we missed you Craig lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption