Wirral Egg Run, Sun Apr 17

6 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 09:16:50 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just a reminder for those who aren't in Germany or at Squires. It's a seriously big gathering, up there with things like Ride to the Wall in numbers.
BM ers meet in the B&Q car park , which is the address on events here
 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1379
 If anyone wants to swap mobile numbers, send me a PM.

Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bump!   I'll be there. i am the tail end Marshall this year. Clatterbridge hospital are putting a limit on the number of bikes allowed onto the site.                                                                                                                                                                              
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Just got back from this event. Wow I really enjoyed myself.
Thousands of bikes and not one misshap that I saw.
Roll on next year.

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Same here. Met up with Gaz (Pan1100man) at the start, but inevitably we got separated as the run went on and the latecomers had to go somewhere else.
Earthwind was there somewhere...!

Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was a good event this year. the usual number of bikes over heating  but the locals lending jugs of water and a spanner if needed. there were a few spills on the route but nothing too serious..                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

My first egg run for about 16 years,it was a good day can't wait for next year,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 369 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption