Speedway-long live LONG EATON INVADERS

7 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2011 13:01:50 by nobbyno1 | Go to original / last post
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Smile   Just wondered if there are any speedway fans on the site.   I do like to watch other bike racing on tv, motogp, motocross, superbikes etc..........but been going to speedway since 1979 and been hooked on methanol fumes ever since! Thumbs Up   Been as far as Poland, Denmark and Sweden to get me fix of the shale sport Smile   Be nice to hear from you cheers Beer                                                                                                                                                                                   
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i thought longeaton speedway was built on where do they race now scooter  ?   sounds too much like cooter from dukes of hazard that name think it might stick you know                                                                                                                                                                              
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

yeah long eaton shut in 97, they started to build houses on it this year.   they gonna have a long eaton junior team racing at leicester this year m8.   i am a bit of an old coot'er! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yeh ha !                                                                                                                                                                             
nobbyno1's Profile
nobbyno1

In: Andover

Hello Scooterboy,i'm also a speedway fan (Swindon Robins),up until last year i would go to all the home meetings and afew away meets.Due to a lack of money (live afew miles away from Blunsdon) i only go to 2-3 a season and am yet to pay a visit this year.Where do you go to around the uk then ?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

used to go to Owlerton to watch Sheffield Tigers when I was knee high to a grasshopper                                                                                                                                                                             
nobbyno1's Profile
nobbyno1

In: Andover

Owlerton !!,i love all the old tracks (been a speedway fan since mid 70s) as they are the ones i grew up hearing and reading about.Maybe next year i will have a road trip and visit the older venues around the country before they vanish forever !! Saying that can't wait for the new Belle Vue track if it does eventually get built.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3574 seconds. There are 999 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption