Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

100 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2011 23:52:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YID                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

No probs to arrive thurs at the campsite                                                                                                                                                                             
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46   (fingers crossed will know closer to date)                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46   (fingers crossed will know closer to date)                                                                                                                                                                               
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN)                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Who is staying in the Bunkhouse   big al Kitty Black Panther                                                                                                                                                                               
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Right we are coming and we will be staying in the bunkhouse. will be booking it tomorrow and roberts your mothers brother. gaz and amanda x                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN)   Staying in the Bunkhouse :-  big al Kitty Black Panther                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Who is staying in the Bunkhouse

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
gaz & amanda
kwak72

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Who is staying in the Bunkhouse

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
gaz & amanda
kwak72
paneurojim Star

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

we'll need a miniClap-bus                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

please can u add me and Rache-H  to ur att list    thanx   PJThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

soz ment to be Rachel-H   thanx Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) Staying in the Bunkhouse :- big al Kitty Black Panther pj19 + Rachel-H                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Attendees:The Dark OneBlackberry
paulXXXmad mic (pencilled in)
Triple1DaftUncw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!
Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)Mike99pan1100man + Amandapaneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YID
KittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)
Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN)

DaytonaDudeStaying in the Bunkhouse :-
big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Attendees:
The Dark OneBlackberry
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)Mike99pan1100man + Amandapaneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YID

DaytonaDude

Staying in the Bunkhouse :-
big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H
paneurojim Star

Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)

DaytonaDude
big al Kitty Black Panther pj19 + Rachel-H paneurojim Star pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im not going now, so have removed myself from the list. Have a great time everyone. 
Attendees:
The Dark OneBlackberry
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out)harry worthRooster rooPodnilBig Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)Mike99pan1100man + Amandapaneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YID

DaytonaDude

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H
paneurojim Star
pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I was looking forward to this, but a lack of reply to my booking enquiry at the pub and a shortage of cash due to car mot and repairs means I can't make it this weekend. Hope you all have a great time...

Attendees:
The Dark OneBlackberry
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out)harry worthRooster rooPodnilBig Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Now unable to attend)Mike99pan1100man + Amandapaneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YID

DaytonaDude

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H
paneurojim Star
pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

looking good to be there tomos too Smile....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 474 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption