Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

100 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2011 23:52:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Attendees:
The Dark OneBlackberry
paulXXXmad mic (pencilled in)
Triple1DaftUncw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wendersjj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Attendees:
The Dark OneBlackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wendersjj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2shawy42                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

The Dark OneBlackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wendersjj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)

mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99   Can't decide - tent/ bunkhouse- tent/ bunkhouse, i think its time to toss a coinConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Could you pencil me in plus the missus please. I cant cut and paste pan.                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Many thanks skinny lady.
Gaz.                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

OMG!! 35 folk !!  We're going to have an absolute blast Party   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can we have a BBQ please please lol I am looking forward to this as I never been over the border before! Do I need a passport Karen?                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Your in Wales no passport needed just a pair of wellie boots LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Attendees:

The Dark OneBlackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wendersjj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)Mike99pan1100man + missuspaneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

For those using the bunkhouse - you have to provide your own towel and sleeping bag -  they have duvets but you will have to pre-book.                                                                                                                                                                             
mikelebike's Profile
mikelebike

In: Liverpool

I can't come out to play that weekend now Cry
I was looking forward to this, especially after Borwick Hall, but hey, I am away to Scotland on the bike with my gf as pilly Smile
See you at K.I.S.S. instead BeerMike

Attendees:

The Dark OneBlackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabillfireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wendersjj900 and honda babyshelleygirl and wash docDesresmikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out)harry worthRooster rooPodnildeb3km (and her big tent) :)Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!Yorky2Shawy42Posh pillyHazelnutSharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)Mike99pan1100man + missuspaneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Sorry people circumstances won't let me do this now :(     Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Put me down plz                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 427 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption