Scooterboy rides into town!

18 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2011 10:26:35 by Scooterboy | Go to original / last post
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone Handshake , found this site in MCN so thought that looks like my thing, why not give it a blast! Smile   Yes I am a scooterist and am well versed in havin my leg pulled for it, but i'm up for a laugh and don't mind Smile (check out my pics and you will see me 800cc beautySmile)   I like going to speedway but also follow other motorbike disciplines on the tv.   Already chatted to a couple of you in the chat room and received warm welcomes. Enjoyed that so looking forward to catching up with more of you Smile   Take it steady Neil aka Scooterboy                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi and welcome have fun jump  in Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya scooterboy Welcome to the site loads going on as said jump in and enjoy we are going up to squiers this weekend if its not to wet so if your free and up for it on sunday put your name down on the events and we will sort out a meeting point                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

SOME of us will be at Squires all weekend wet or not old un ... 

Mind you if it gets too wet Alice could very well be playing sardines with the numbers going LOL

That said scooter he is quite right you would be welcome to join us, if you think you can stand the madness Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome scooter:) ye looks a good meet up at squiers mate:)   Join in n fill your boots Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

May i also welcome you to the asylum scoots, enjoy have fun , were all a friendly bunch !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

hiya partner Handshake                                                                                                                                                                                
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

welcome scoot two wheels and an engine good enough still better than a car                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

Thanku for welcoming me, one and all :)                                                                                                                                                                                  
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

hellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Scooter,   We have an ex scooter boy in our bike club, also when we bump into the Nuneaton scooter club we have good pi**taking banter between us all.   As I said before, 'Two wheels good, four bad!'   Welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Scooter ..welcome to BMHug   lots going on all through the year..keep an eye on the forums, chats, events.. hope to catch up with you someday soon.   Hold tight and have fun!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Hi Scoot and welcome. No need to be defensive about your choice of wheels, after all, some of our number even ride Goldwings!     (And you thought I was going to say Harleys, didn't you?LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hi Scoots  now we can play 'Mods n Rockers'  ( just kidding ) Welcome  Handshake Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hi Scoots, welcome to the site - as has been said check out the events calendar - loads going on this year & if you're up for it we've got a camping trip to Barmouth in a few weeks where you can meet the local BM nutters.....ErmmBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

Thanks to all the latest posts and welcomes, hope to catch up with some of you soon Smile 
  Take it steady Neil                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

ooh i'm off to Barmouth, but does the 'nutters' statement refer to me then. Welcome scoots to the most friendly biker site i know. Also fond memories of my bro's scooter. Even if i couldn't get the hang of the gear change :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

Cheers canyou Smile    lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption