Scarily unsteady side stand

73 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2011 18:52:42 by TBird_Steve | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL oh i thought we were on about hardley abletoo's  lol
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Shell have you been for that manicure (sharp claws) - meoooooooow LOL (week to clean it - what about the bike Wink)FYI anyone can wash my bike - as long as they are male, shirtless, tattoo'd.............and I can watch! Wacko oooooooo giddy now hehehe.  PS I can assure you that you wouldn't want to see me in a bikini either Sick lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll get my bucket !!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well Ive certainly never spent more than about an hour cleaning me bike .. .. .. usually get a valeter mate to come round once a year, she stays all day an does 3 or 4 bikes.   Although I do still have me 'lil red off the shoulder number'                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Just a min GT you get your valeter mate to come round and SHE stays and polishes all day? well we have to take your word for how clean your ride is                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Just a min GT you get your valeter mate to come round and SHE stays and polishes all day? well we have to take your word for how clean your ride is                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I got a stutter nnnow                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Was it excitement old un ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

All that polish                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Knew it !! 

Mom ... rub him down with a brillo pls ! 

Sorry Katie this has gone from side stands to Harley cleaning/perving .... 

Katies original question was ... 

I recently got another bike, Harley Davidson Road King.  I have had a few frights when I've thought it was on the side stand and secure, gone to get off and it has rolled forwardPinch - even on fairly even ground.  I have now started leaving it in 1st gear.  Can anyone confirm if they have encountered this problem and if you have been able to rectify it? Many thanks in advance Hug

OK now at least if it goes off topic again ... the topic is there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sorry Katie 30mins polishing owed x                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

Once a year John, me bike is sparkly clean, but SHE'll do 3 or 4 bikes that are here. Im good with spanners n such mate, know nowt about these polishy things or irons Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i totally love my sportster.. but the new ones have been altered quite a bit so i gather and totally diff to ride and diff size front wheel etc so handling much better too as for cleaning her in me bikini.....i might get a bit of a chill... so maybe i will agree with Bob on the preferred male washer version Wink!!   and my side stand dont seem to do this rolling forward that i have noticed as yet coz i would probs poop meself each time!! and im not sure i want to test the downhill parking sceneario but it darn good to know that one ... thanks mr T Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would also like to make it known that I'm happy for someone else to clean my bike, luckily I know a man who can who is very, very good at it.  Just a little disconcerting to know that polishing a bike excites him more than I do lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whay dont you ask jp to do it instead boss mom lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Maybe if you asked him to polish you. ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

omg shell we are naughty today !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

Mom .. .. I am thinking of getting another jap bike myself instead of the Harley,   I hope thats as far as it goes .. .. .. thinking !!   You realise that our PMs would stop an Bob would then take full custody of me. I take this opportunity to remind you of how you felt when your wonderful bike was fired up at your MoT test an you heard that sound !!!!!!!  Big smile Plus JP'll prop make ya clean it yerself ---------- heehee                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

I dont clean my kawasaki so think GT is right

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9922 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption