Scarily unsteady side stand

73 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2011 18:52:42 by TBird_Steve | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

manga ? lol explain yamyams                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Manga - Japenese artwork lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

your way too interlectual for me...see i cant even spell it lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Can just see you in pink tutu lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ian the miss quote just the way I wright stuff down not ment that way, as for the jap cruser it stays not directed at you in any way just the way it is thay are a rip off of a harley thay should stick to what thay are good at sports bikes . Everybody knocks harleys butr when harley riders have a go back its not liked
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

GT's absolutely right.  The side stands on Harleys are extremely strong and I've never heard of one giving way.

The way they have a habit of rocking forward slightly on them is very, very disconcerting to those that have never witnessed it before, but it is perfectly normal ... for some odd reason lol!

So don't worry Katie, nowt wrong with your bike.  Well ... apart from it being a Harley (I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Woooohooooooooo I love a healthy debate Wink.  Thank you all very much for your comments:   Ian: saw your bike at Skegness and it is a stunner Wink, jap cruisers are heavy, my Suzuki intruder 1500 was 324 kgs, my Road King is 348 kgs eeeek     JPharley: you are spot on mate - Harley riders constantly take jibes on the chin and we rarely bite back ( I make sure my teeth are freshly sharpened when I do though LOL)  Good to here it ok and just mine.   Greasy Tony:  thanks as always for your input, invaluable as ever.  Glad you happy for Bossmom and I to share you - was happening anyway lol Wink must be lovely to be in demand LOL   Bossmom, I concede that you got Tony our Harley Guru Coolfirst but as Tony says can we share his awesomeness ClapStar (will his head still fit into his lid lol) do we have joint custody of him? Wink   Geoff: it is really disconcerting and I nearly have a stroke each time it happens.  I'm sure I will get used to it Wacko    Littlechick: was there a point to your posts Confused                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well one thing Katie .... 

With a Harley you will always have the cupboard stocked with liquid soap to clean it with ... so wont suffer with your visor anymore LOL

*runs & hides from Katie & JP *                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

just for the record one of the best days rides ive had was on a harley road king funnily enough  id get one but a/ cant afford one  b/ i cant get used to them odd thread sizes Confused and yes the one i rode did rock on its side stand too it made me think i was dropping it and panic coz it were not mine !
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a healthy debate is a good debate, JP if the comment was not aimed at me and my plastic cruiser eh hem i mean bike lol, then i apologise, it just come across that way i just wanted to get across i didnt say trade it in for a jap cruiser lol, and i defo dont want bobkats knashers at me....or do i lol , anyway all sorted now .
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

are you moon walking Ian ? or is it back peddling LOL    harley's or jap cruiser makes no diffrence they all cruisers and people either love em or hate em                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i never back peddle wn but i can moon walk just trying to keep the peace and not carry it on !!! and at the end of the day its each to there own but it was just about katies side stand, as i love some harleys too !! but i wouldnt change one for mine at the min !!!!
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I think we should have a 'wash off' comp with the Harley owners LOL

The only problem would be finding a free WEEK for them to do it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shell....you tiger !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

if theres gonna be a bikini babe wash off my bikes first Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

noooooooo  WN ... a Harley owner would never let someone touch their baby ... let alone be happy with a bike someone else had cleaned !!!Shocked

**really running away now before mom, JP & Katie start after me .... oops forgot gonna see em all this weekend ... I may go ill**                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

dont care about that its the bikini  i was thinking about lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmm i wouldnt let anyone touch my bike, ah stuff it if its a bikini cladded lady i may just make a exceptionLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

you can wipe up after yourself Ian Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

But neither of you own Harleys LOL

And I am not convinced I wanna see JP in a bikini Ermm or eather of you if you DID own a Harley Cry                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7207 seconds. There are 731 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption