VFR800 vtec

15 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2011 22:22:53 by harry worth | Go to original / last post
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

The following 3 images are what was discovered in the airbox of this bike during servicing yesterday. This bike was still running well and had only done 6000miles. There was 1.5 kg of nuts in the airbox and the culprit is on image 3. 
Conclusion, do not store nuts in your garage, This could have trashed an engine.

View IMG00005.JPG in slide show

View IMG00009.JPG in slide show

View IMG00011.JPG in slide show                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Those links don't work Jacko, perhaps upload them to your profile or in here in another format?                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

God I really wanna see these pictures Jacko...what on earth was in there? A troll? A dragon?                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Could it be a nest of haggi perchance LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Not the dreaded Nut-Eating Haggis???                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

wako thats a link to your hot mail address lol I want to see the nut eating hagis too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes its true there is the great nut eating haggis on the loose haha                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Let me guess, mice or squirrels ?  I've heard a few stories like this over the last cpl of years.  It seems to be quite a problem with bikes and vehicles laying up over long periods.                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Ayrshire Haggis don't just eat nuts Shocked they're hardy - I'm bringing one to Leeds on Thursday (if it passes immigration).  Grey squirrels have nothing on these wee buggers Evil Smile.  These beasties breed like bunnies so you could have one peeking at you from the garden in the very near future Wacko.

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Here we go guys !.5 kg of nuts and the bike was doing 120mph at the weekend

Click to save   

Click to save   

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Aw bugger, it dont work right, dumb jock. There on me profile. Ava look y'rsels                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

HMMM!!  Nutkin HAS been quiet lately.  Has she found an alternative pillion seat i wonder??   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

LOL
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

I wonder how many folk have clicked on your photo thread and had their profile pic replaced by a box of nuts as I did.ConfusedWacko                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 962 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption