125cc wanted

13 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2011 21:22:29 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey, her indoors is in need of a second hand 125cc leaner leagal bike ( cruiser style ) needs to take her cbt again , needs to be around £500-£750 in good ish nik with tax/mot  Thumbs Up mic                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

You can get some good bargins on eBay at the moment. 

I had a Skyjet .. I know Chinese copy of a Jap bike (CBR125) but did me great when I was learning & I had no issues at all with it, & it was only £1100 brand new! 

Karey also rides an import as do a lot of others & I know they do cruiser styles ... in fact Ziggys is a cruiser ish style Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

thanx shell, she is looking at the moment Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

i have a yamaha dragstar 125 in my back garden - the lady that owns it bought it last year - got a 12 month m.o.t. on it and taxed it - has spent all winter doing it up with chrome and new stuff - and has never been on it - she now doesnt want it and is taking her car test - told me last week she is going to sell it now heres the bad bits firstly it doesnt start anymore - battery went dead over the winter - i re-charged it but the bike still wont start - thing its something to do with the safty switch thing - when i took the battery off to re-charge it - and 2ndly - i dont know how much she wants for it yet - she paid a grand for it and has done alot of work - but if she wants rid im sure you could offer her a bit less - she might just grab it                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

wheres it at from suffolk, plus shes only 5ft tall so would she be able to throw it around and last £ cheers photo                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

hehe

that's what I'm looking for too, a nice baby cruiser to tootle about on 

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

some lovely ones on ebay (and I dont like cruisers)  all below are less than £1000 or have a buy it now of less just search 125 cruisers ... good luck all Thumbs Up

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2009-KEEWAY-SUPERLIGHT-125-CRUISE...905wt_1135

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/skygo-125-leaner-legal-cruiser-li...550wt_1135

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IMMACULATE-HARDLY-USED-PIONEER-NE...660wt_1135

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-PIONEER-NEVADA-125CC-CHOPPER...500wt_1156

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

thanx for that shell , she was impressed with your choice / search                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Glad I could be of help sir Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I bought my daughter abrand new Vixon 125 just before xmas she is 5ft 2inch She has hardly ridden it but is pregnant so is not able to ride anymore ( her biker gear don't fit) She is thinking of selling it and would be looking at just under a grand as it is virtually brand new.
  Pm me if anyone is interested and for more information.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm 5 foot with very short leggies and the yamaha 125 dragstar was on my list when I was looking for a 125.   I ended up getting a suzuki vl 125 intruder and it's an absolutely crackin bike & I love it to bits. I bought it off a mate who got it off ebay for £800 which I think is an amazing bargain. Like I said I have very short legs and can (almost) flat foot it cos of the low seat height. I believe the marauder is a similar height   If her legs are proportionately a bit longer has she considered a suzuki RV 125 van van? That was what I really really wanted but the seat height was a tad too high for me. Shame cos they look really good fun http://suzukivanvan.forumandco.com/login.foru m?connexion ...                                                                                                                                                                               
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

Thumbs Up thank you shell ( as im a parish councilor i let you get away with calling me sir , but only the once , hehehe LOL )   cruiser girl , will check out viws and see if its to her taste and get back to  you,    and minnie , shes only 4ft 11.1/2 so a wee bit shorter, ive got a vl intruder 800 and love the look. and we are thinking of suzuki 125..... but the price`s are a tiny bit more £ than shes got  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

case is now closed ...... managed to get her indoors a nice one from kent..................125 cc Kymco                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption