nottingham area sunday 10 april

13 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2011 21:07:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone out and about notts area today give us a shout pllease Big smile was stuck home with hangover yest and so behaved /was boring last night ad ready for goin out to play today... need someone to play with tho as no fun on me own....   so give me a shout if your arooooond an abooooot plllleasse Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww....would of done suzi but i have the kids this weekend, i was kid free last night as they stayed at friends, but now there back, but enjoy if you get out looks glorious again                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks ian... tis well lovely aint it.... just orf out wi dog then ready for bike action Wink ...well after other couple lil chores too ... arhhhh hows a woman to have fun around here lol !                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Hi Suz   My kids fend for themselfz   Where do you wana go? After ive done my ironning!!!   Mike                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

off out with me mate in an hour or so Big smile whoop - will check you mike as you can join us as we both more down on the newbie scale really may need to chaperone us heeheehee laters suz                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i hope mine do mike when there old enough but at the age of 14 and 11, i cant leave them, and wouldnt in case of emergencies, plus when there with me i like to give them my attention, they will soon be old enough and doing there own thing, so i am enjoying it whilst i can, enjoy your ride if you all meet up !!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had a totaly wicked day - met up with loads of mates and bumped in to more when out too was ace Big smile soz mike never did get in touch!! Embarrassed another time no doubt hope you had a brill day anyhoooo   whoooooooop deeeee                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Me too  LOL suz Thumbs Up you crazy harley rider ...... As always it was a pleasure to meet up wiv ya even if we had to ride at a snails pace up the hills LOL   Love an peace to ya hon and nice to meet up with the others too .... look forward to meetin up again soon an don't forget it's your turn to arrange next night out Party  Hi also to Gyps, Red n Sunset ....... HB x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you did out any details suzi where folk could meet up ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

any details on what ian?? lol  - the day was totally random if ya meant yesterday (sunday)...and happened as it came along... no meeting point... friends joined at diff locations lol ..... was a good one Big smile if i arrange somefink it probs wont happen like!!!! but hey ho i mayu give it a go.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah understand now, its just you put about a poss ride out and other members went thats all, no worries, yeah give it a go !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

You is a born organiser suz what missed er vocation LOL HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl ... get lorst HB LOL.... sweet talkin wont get me organising.... hahahaha xx i may do ... give it a few weeks tho!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1059 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption