Whitby ride out 22nd May

258 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2011 18:13:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There arnt any stop points between squires & whitby, Bill posted main areas but there is no stops there ... the only stop points are ride from our house (8.30 leaving), to heartshead (9.15 leave), to squires (10 ish leaving) & then to whitby or meet up there Thumbs Up, as has been posted on past pages                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brief stop at Hutton-le-Hole for me to join (11.15 am ish)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol .. more of a drive by XK  than a stop, ... for those going to Squires remember Karey will be there to meet & greet you, be gentle with her she will have camped overnight so may be delicate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...runs along road shouting "wait for me, wait for me!"         ps - not often you see 'Karey' and 'delicate' in the same sentence.   (Boy, am I in trouble nowDead)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry but I have to drop out of this ride.
I had a long unexpected ride out today which meant all my chores are still left to do.
Have a good day out folks - I'll have my fingers crossed for you that the weather stays fine.

Hope Bill gets well soon too.
Bullboy's Profile
Bullboy

In: Kirkby Stephen

I won't be coming either...have ridden down to Suffolk insteadto see an old mate

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Unhappy..won't be coming...a certain pilly is unavailable now Unhappy

Hope you all have a great time...enjoy those chips.

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thats a pity for all those unable to make it... Unhappy   Really looking forward to the morning, weathers looking alright, kit sorted and this squirrels ready to roll...  special thanks to sonicpotatohead for pillying me on this event x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

XK your ok she is camping so won't see the comment till she gets home tomorrow lol

Sorry you guys will miss it all but there will be others.

Off to relax for the rest of tonight, see anyone who is going in the morning :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I shall rephrase, pick up points, of which there seems to be at least one post Squires - not posted in earlier pages but hey, I was only making a suggestion.     A stop doesn't have to involve decamping to the nearest cafe for lunch etc.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hey sorry folks I'm not going to make this one, not unless I could get a fireblade engin in a zimmer frame                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

take your wet weather gear please its pissing it down here                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

and a wet suit and snorkal                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Ignore what John says, iam sure you will have a good time hope you still stop at the cafe in Huton-le-Hole a lovely place and don't forget to stop and look at Castle Howard on the way                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Weather update!

The sun is out and the sky is blue, light breeze, just a few whispy clouds kicking about, not quite as warm as yesterday, pleasant at the mo'                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Cheers Yid, see you soon

Ride safe all                                                                                                                                                                              
S24_SDJ's Profile
S24_SDJ

In: Huddersfield

If I'm not there by 9:15 Shell just crack on without.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have a wetsuit and a snorkel, but shall be wearing them today whilst purchasing strimmer line from B & Q.   Have a fab time today all that are going.   Ride safe                                                                                                                                                                               
jon68's Profile
jon68

In: Haltwhistle

latest weather forecast

CHANGEABLE simple as that

sunglasses n waterproofs packed see you all later

Cool

kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

hi bill hope your on the mend now ,your allways on a high but u still can't fly u in hospital ??? get better soon  Baz & babs                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption