Manor House ride out 25th April

139 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2011 17:31:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Unhappy awww that's a shame. Was looking forward to saying hello Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

9 at shells and carriages at 9 30Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im up for it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww Sandi hope nellie feels better soon, maybe he will feel better tomorrow??     Awwww Mark!!!   cant you get there any other way hun?    Going   Shell & Mr P  Photo Bill Daftun CW XK  Timhall Yid  FirebladeJohn Sandi & Nellie  Poshbird Nina HippyRockChick shawy42 franny Maybes   Fastjock Clinton Karey Tim and Alice                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think i will be at shells at 9 ish:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Clinton kettle will be on hon

Fireblade drop me a pm if you want us to swing by the mill to meet up with you .. We are going past there :-)

Franny pm sent                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

i`m back better and upright again cant be bothered to be ill.....Thumbs Up gets boring after 24 hours.... me and sandi will be goingThumbs Up..... will be setting off a bit later so will see you up there
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nice one hon, I knew mo bug would keep you down :-)

We will be at the Manor till about 1.30 when XK will start the ride to Druids Temple (see I paid attention XK)

See you there ... Ride safe everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one NellieThumbs Up    see you and Sandi thereSmile   Ride safe everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

hi everyone                sounds like a good rideout. making this my first meet up with you all, so will join you at squires for 10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will be good to see you mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi Harry .. Welcome to BM  Hug   I'll be at Squires about 9.30-10.00am.  See you thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry guys look like im off to matlock instead catch up with u guys another time enjoy ya ride out Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Some pics up already. 

Was great to catch up with you all. 

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1497                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Great day out some lovely places & really enjoyed it 

Thanks to Bill for bringing the group from his end, Daft for her group & also those who met us at the manor.

XK some lovely views & places thank you 

And big thanks & hugs to Ian for allowing me to go pilly so I could take pics ... pity I forgot the memory card for my camera so was relegated to wee one again LOL

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ken1200gs's Profile
ken1200gs

In: York

Thanks to everyone I met today sorry I had to cut it short but am on the case with the bike and will have it fixed or a new one next run cheers Yorky.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Another brilliant day out
lovely to meet people I've been chattting to (Posh, Rhi & Karey) as well as meeting other new faces and some old ones LOL
big thanks to CW for the pilly  - I still HATE motorways with a passion though  
thanks to Shell for the good idea
thanks to Bill for the cuddles Hug
thanks to Clinton for a feel of his muscles Tongue
and just huuuuuge thanks to everyone for making it such a lovely day

shattered now
Sleepy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was a great day out.   So nice to meet everyone and to any newbies out there who have not done a ride out with bm my advice is to try it,its my 3rd ride out and everyone made me feel welcome...   Thanks to mr P and shell for the sat nav directions on the way home too:)   HC your welcome for a feel lol for one of your home made cakes mind lol   Me too shattered now..   Il get the picies up in a bit people too:)   clinton                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You will have to come along next time franny mate:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Just got home about 9pm..called at Squires with Bill, Posh and Harryhonda (Martin)...   Thanks Bill for the brilliant pilly and for looking after me all day, I've loved every minute of it, even tho i lost a peg, nearly piggy-backed you and nearly had pigeon pie...........eeeeeh I LOVE motorcycling! HugBig smileBig smile   Great to meet Harryhonda, and Ken1200gs ( glad to hear you got home ok Ken), HRC and Paul's daughter and YIDS daughter ...biker chicks in the making i think Thumbs Up   Clinton.. i agree... the muscles were...mmmmmm Wink lol   Thanks to XK for the rideout from the cafe, I've seen all sorts of rocks and ruins.. Hug   I'm gonna grab a brew, look through the piccies ( and cringe at mysel).. but most of all I'm gonna think about all the laughs and fun we've had today!LOL   You're all stars xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 491 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption