Manor House ride out 25th April

139 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2011 17:31:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have had conformation that the Manor House cafe WILL be open for the bank holiday Monday Clap

http://www.manor-cafe.co.uk/

Bill suggested a ride over from all areas so we can see what it is like, I have advised them that there will be a group of us & they have said that they will make us welcome as a group Thumbs Up

Bill & I were talking this weekend about us leading rides from east & west & meeting up at Skipton to do the final run through so anyone wishing to ride with us just let us know, anyone who would like to come/ lead rides from other areas just yell up Hug

This looks like its going to be a great place for bikers & a lovely ride out.

I have submitted the event to Sandi so she will no doubt let us know when its been put up.

PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

im up for this and can meet you in skipton - if anyone wants to meet at mine from this side in colne - then we can ride to meet you                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

So is this the 25th april or bank holl monday ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It's both

25th is Easter Bank Holiday Monday :-)

So 3 places to do a ride out from for anyone who wants to, don't think you have to ride up with others if you just want to meet us there, but if you do want to please let the ones you want to ride with know

Hull area ... BikeaBill

Colne ... Photographer1

Stockport/Glossop .... Mr P & I

Just need people to join us :-)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Event is now on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1497                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Sandi

Come on peeps let's see some of the Dales and be one if not the first group there                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Y W Shell Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have been looking at the route up for this and it's going to be a lovely ride

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Right then who's with us on this a few of you have said they are joining us so let's have some names and let us know which group your with                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

sorry, Me & Al can't make this as we're at Brands that weekend. Hope you all have a loverly time though. Would have loved to have joined you otherwise. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I am sure if it's half as good as it looks to be Stella that this will be the 1st of many runs :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

could be up for this 1 if the hangover not to bad after ELL .   if i am right in thinking , if your travelling from Leyburn this is sited on the 1st farm on the left as you enter Bellerby , used to ride/drive thru Bellerby 3 or 4 times a week when i lived up that way .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yup that's the one Jock, the cafe there is being (still being prepared) purpose built as a biker cafe.

The plan is we will be one of the first groups up there, the menu looks good for lunch lol, nice ride out, and fingers crossed the weather plays ball too, should be a lovely day :-)

Bill where and what time do you want us to meet you in Skipton Hon?

Will give Photo and I a guide for when we need to set off and also let others know where we will be :-)
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Meet top end of Skipton market leave at 11 take B6160 through Buckden about 25miles should be there for lunch, or does any no a friendly cafe in Skipton                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Would that be the High st, south of the roundabout where the A6131 & B6265 join up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

not sure of the numbers YID but that sounds like the right place                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sounds like you will have fun , i cant make this one as i am spending the day with my son after his travels :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Awww Jackie !!!! 

Are any of the Middle Earth bunch going to make it up for this ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I will prod them and see who is awake at this hour lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

well so far on the events page we have 

Going
Me & Mr P (he will be there)
Photo
Bill
Daftun
CW
XK 
Timhall (good to see you again Tim) 
Yid 
FirebladeJohn 

Maybees
Fastjock (depending on ELL) 

Photo as your coming from yours we could meet up with you on your way with whoever is leaving from ours to go to Skipton

Is there anyone else going to join us, long term weather says it should be good, they are expecting us & we will be one of the 1st groups there Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption