vic pub

26 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2011 23:31:30 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there anywere good to stay around the Vic pub, was thinking of going there on my way up to Squires on the 15th...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You can stay at the vic if you don't mind basic !                                                                                                                                                                             
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

Thats good , do you know how much???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

£30 per night. Small brekkie included ie an egg bap lol
www.vicbikerspub.co.uk

highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

sounds ok will look at booking that then...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

give john a ring, on 01530 814718                                                                                                                                                                              
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

I have tried to ring cant get an answer??? so have emailed them? hope thay get back to me...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

he may well be in the bar on his own as its during the week, if no reply pm bat as she works there and is very helpful in a batty way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

got email back looks like I got a room.....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

got room Smile hope some of you peeps are there, or its billy no mates..lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i guess it depends what night you are there chuck!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no suzi, you can get a room any night now i think, i recently fitted locks for john on the guests rooms , so there all ready !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah ian... i was responding to highwayman...."got room Smile hope some of you peeps are there, or its billy no mates..lol " as in depends what night he is there if anyone else will be there or even know to pop and say hi........   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

I'll try and get up there friday evening to see you, before my trip to Germany - need to see Jon before I go!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its up for sale now anyway ..................

THE VIC BIKERS PUB UP FOR GRABS

Leicestershires famous Victoria Bikers Pub is up for sale, well the lease is anyway, John Commons the landlord is looking at retiring around October time after being attached to the pub for the last 20 years and running it himself for the last 12 he feels its time to start slowing down. 

The Vic famous as being a bikers haunt, is also a prolific live rock venue and good eating house, camping, caravans,and motorhomes are in abundance throughout the year with bikers and rock music lovers traveliing from all over the UK to enjoy the laid back hospitality.

The pub lease will be sold along with all fixtures and fittings, its a very rewarding job and a laugh a minute for the right people, training will be given in all aspects of the license trade and the pub itself.

The Vic deserves the right tennants which could be a club or family, its about someone having the right attitude and charisma to carry it on. 
Interested party's should send an e-mail to victoriacafe2008@live.com                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can we all club together and buy it lol

Hope whoever buys it doesn't change it into a trendy chain pub :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wish i could do it !!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So do I Ian...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dear... happy memories there.. wonder what they want for it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

gonna see john over the weekend sarah, will keep you informed                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption