ive been a very naughty boy

44 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2011 21:42:36 by mizzi | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im always a good girl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

nice to here that kaycat , trying to figger out if thats a hangmans noose you were doing blackberry    ?                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

how long a list are we allowed to make sir............... LOL Evil Smile .... aint rules made to be broken Wink heeheehee                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

if you require to take to the stage and bare your soul or what ever you`ve done be my guest suzi but lets keep it down to just the one box @ a time .... LOL hehehehe (if you write small you can get more in)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hangman mm?    Oh just the way I copied me smiley faces, I was thinking it was more like an upside down L  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

still no commentConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

me lear`nt my lesson can i come off the step nowwwwww, pretty plesae  Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

we will put it to the council MM lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Bismillah!We will not let you go. (Let me go.)Will not let you go. (Let me go.)Will not let you go. (Let me go.)Ah. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

WHATS THE DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME (for me) lol   please i`ll give every one a .............. um..........erh.........forgot what`s it called ..................um,de,dum.............brains gone numb............(as well as me bum gone numb).........can`t think.........................a..........um........begines with ...........um...........someone help me out here.........is it .......no not that................or was ..no..thats not it .........                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

WHATS THE DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME (for me) lol   please i`ll give every one a .............. um..........erh.........forgot what`s it called ..................um,de,dum.............brains gone numb............(as well as me bum gone numb).........can`t think.........................a..........um........begines with ...........um...........someone help me out here.........is it .......no not that................or was ..no..thats not it .........                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

how the f.............did that happen ?Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

me lear`nt my lesson can i come off the step nowwwwww, pretty plesae   LOL I didn't know you'd gone there, did ya black lead it while you were there?                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

i`ve been naughty again , i`d better go and sit down .......Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What ya done this time? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

started drinking.......( gave up last september ) got pain in back, side and leg / laying 3ft x 2ft paving slabs on one`s own, and pain killers aint  helping much, Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

started drinking.......( gave up last september ) got pain in back, side and leg / laying 3ft x 2ft paving slabs on one`s own, and pain killers aint  helping much, Thumbs Down   I reckon I must be guilty of some things but I aint driven anyone to drink before Unhappy not that I'm aware of.   Oo ouch! Mic, pain in side and leg? Hug Perhaps you strained your sciatic nerve? I know how that feels I damaged mine about 14 yrs ago, it's not as bad as it used to be tho.   Keep moving is the best thing, not heavy physical stuff just gentle exercise to stop you from seizing up altogether. I hope the pain goes soon.                                                                                                                                                                                
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

my exercise is with  "  Liberty Fitness  " and what we get up to 3 times a week ( 1 hour at a time ) is quite exhausting to say the least   < press ups and burpees for fun...............>Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

im guilty of eating all the pickled onions! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh gross, barf! Sick lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption