Mothering Sunday 3rd April 2011

18 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2011 21:30:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

'Don't forget your dear ol' mum Or she'll have a face like a smacked bum' LOL    Happy Mother's Day to all mums Hug, when it gets here   Here's a flower (turn your head side on, to the left)  @-->-->--                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thoughts out to everyone who has lost there mum, like me, it still hurts on mothering sunday, i still send thoughts out !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Nice thought Ian, this is my first without mine - seems so strange not struggling to find a gift.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

OH bugger allready !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thank you Ian, Hug    Same here BOBKAT, it's my first Mother's day without my mum. Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hmmph. Bor lix.    I bet I get ferk all, and hence don't want to be reminded unless someone wants to adopt a mum :-/                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Suz you're too young and glamorous to be my mum, nice try tho.    Have a big fat friendly hug Hug from me instead.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm lucky my Mums still here, this will be first year i dont get to see my son though :( x                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I lost my mum april 22nd last year so it's my first one without her,I'll be carrying her in my heart around Wooton Basset on sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I lost my mum on the sat night before mothers day 30 years ago so sad times for some but happy for those who have theirs.  Treasure them x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine was when i was 11, she was a alcoholic, and drowned in the bridgewater canal manchester january 2nd 1983, i still have so mant unanswered questions and didnt really understand why, what if etc, but its life and takes you on the path that leads me to here todasy....so Happy Mothers Day mum, always with me and always missed !!!! I just wish she could of seen her grand children !!i know she can from the other side...but hey ho....enough said !!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Big Bj hugs to all whose Mum is no longer with them (((((()))))) xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I second that what Jackie has posted.   Am going to see my mum sunday so i count my self fortunate..                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

I miss my mom CryCryCry xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I got some (Moonpig) flowers and a card from my son, it's a shame the courier delivered them 3 days after my son sent them instead of the next day as he had ordered, they looked dead but they seem to have perked up a bit since I put them in water and fed them. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had flowers Flowers And Hearts,jewellery  Bracelet and a meal out Chompy                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Thanks Sandi. Compliments and big hug appreciated. My son DID phone me so felt a whole load better and I went out for a meal with friends so was a good day!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I guess I'm the bad son, I only got my mother a card................................... but I did deliver it personally                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption