Ride to the seaside 15th or 22nd May?

47 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2011 11:57:02 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Arnside?  Go to D.O.A. Gallery and click on Album BM Event Maps, For Map Arnside 9 miles from M6 Carnforth.  Note If you decide on Whitby I will do Map For Whitby/Southport etc: JOhn ( DOA )                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Min use to have hollow legs but I think there full now, Whitby still looking good, I can take a ride out from this side if any one wants one                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey Rab C Nesbit....me and you will go to Arnside then lol. Piccies of Arnside on my profile with the estuary at Arnside all frozen on xmas day & also one of my lovely 125 intruder sparkling in the sunshine at Arnside last wednesday

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok ... theres quite a few ideas but the main ones coming out are 

Wales
Arnside
Whitby 

So how about 

May ... Arnside
June ... Whitby 
July ... Wales (only doing then as we will be terrorising the welsh nationals in 4 weeks time) 

please could you let me know if you would be up for this & also which ones you would like .

Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

can only do first two weekends in june then its farm yard then im touring europe?                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

mid -late summer i would do wales as i was too cold to do it this time round, (been up north and still shaking)  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Am up for that shell sounds real goodApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

All of them for me Shell if i'm free will meet at Squires if any one wants to join me                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

AH cant do whitby im in sarf o france then  should i post pone it ?     Nart !!!! enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Eny Meeny Miny Mow catch a ethnic minority by the toe.    lets have a vote.?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol @ doa

I hope we can do em all n you have to as Mr Whippy !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for anything to do with Leather and Whips!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

well since you mentioned leather .....................                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Old Hunstanton used to fave of mine. Gets a bit popular now though. Cromer is always an easy ride and many a sunday morning on my 125 somehow ended there...                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

whitby and leyburn both on my regular rounds (both same day usually) wales is new bike teritory for me (been lots in "youth" though the mind goes!!)   there is a lovely chippy in the front car park at the kyle of lockalsh just before you go over the skye bridge....anybody?   yes and ice cream for afters (starter?)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Rhossili beach S Wales perfect location!! camping at Port Eynon a few yards from the sea!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I doo Like to be beside the seaside oh i do like to be                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont let jackie near the ice cream Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Lind.'s Profile
Lind.

In: York

If its not Whitby I'll scweam & scweam & scweam...CryDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok its whitby by the sea  then;)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption