Spring forward

10 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2011 14:43:59 by nawe | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't forget the clocks go forward 1 hour tonightThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Does that mean I can do 80 instead of 70 now Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lmao....yeh hun, you go for itThumbs Up    I might be able to do 100.. (err ..thats kmph for me )..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

krikky, if they keep turnin the clock forward, I'll be dead for Easter, then I'll haunt you buggas.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo - officially spring time Cool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ah nice one karey... Big smile - it was spring equinox last weekend Big smile x... clocks goin back arrhhhh it means i lose an hour in bed tmrw and... to add insult to injjury it means i end up at work an hour earlier on monday Angry pmsl but the bonus is that 5pm comes around quicker hahaha = i find it all a bit confusing... why cant they jus leave the "clocks" as they are and let nature do what nature does..... pmsl Wink Evil Smile love and spring hugs all x im not really a mardy git................... maybe best set clocks now or will forget!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Just remember peeps, some phones will auto take an hour off ... So check you have not lost 2 hours if you change it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

doing overtime tomoz starting at 8.30...but realised I'm really staring at 7.30. never started work at 7.30 in my entire life....OMG Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

British Summer Time (BST) starts on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October, at 1.00 am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)   Clocks will be set forward on Sunday, 27 March 2011. at 1.00am GMT the UK moves to 2.00am BST   Clocks will be set back on Sunday, 30 October 2011.                                                                                                                                                                                 
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

i wish they'd get on with bringing in the double summertime they keep talking about.. that'd bring some brill summer biking evenings... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1325 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption