Rear Panel for Honda Deauville 650

6 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2011 19:35:53 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi can anyone help me ....I'm looking for a rear panel that goes between the panniers and the number plate attaches too.

Looked on ebay and googled it but so far no luck Unhappy

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Whooo oooo got one arrives friday ...next stop MOT... then to get back on road Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Good girl,i will take it for mot if you want x                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

That would be great hun thanks Thumbs Up Can you fit the parts as well lol or atleast talk me through how to do put them on lol ...really need to learn more about my bike lol                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Lol Janet, good luck for Friday hon :-)

About time your arse was back on the road ( runs and hides) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Tell me about it Shell .... Well surprised myself today got the bits came home and put them on myself .....got new number plate job for weekend then all i need to do is MOT it and whooo ooooo all ready to get back on road and get confidence back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 955 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption