British summers

26 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2011 00:14:28 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As  my first job  today was cancelled, I found myself at a loose end, so after and early morning blast i came back and cleaned the bike(all sensible so far). then while the hosepipe was out decided to take it round to the back garden.   The patio is now jetwashed, garden furniture cleaned, bbq at the ready, and garden games all dusted off. All's now ready for any surpise heatwave!!   So, what do you think? Too early, or just wishful thinking?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Woo hoo.... I'll wax me legs and iron me cossie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

the glass is allways half full slidy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and you're just up the road from me!! I used to work at the dental practice there! croquet on the lawn????? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mr t's Profile
mr t

In: North Wales

Take it you have moved 1000 miles south then !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The dentist is just over the car park from me lc, you could give them a wave while weilding that mallet!! Although I'd have to move the air hockey table to make room for the hoops, and swinging a mallet at a garden party with no croquet hoops might make you seem slightly nuts!LOL

GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hey Slidy .. some of the parties I been to, swinging a mallet about WAS one of the games LOL Party     OOps, does that make make me slightly nuts ??   No need to answer that btw ....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Slidy, while ya wait for the heatwave how ya fixed for jet washing my patio? Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well how lucky was that? Its sunny!!!! TV in garden with the rugby on, Perfect!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It's sunny in Lepton but I'm indoors cos I'm waiting for a delivery.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here slidy i did all mine last week and the garage n painted the garden fences too..   Ready for summer here:)                                                                                                                                                                               
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hey Slidey, you sound like my kind of guy. LOL On top of all the jobs, all ready for the summer that we are going to have (wishful thinking) Good on you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

According to Bill Foggatt, this is one of the peak years, so brace yourselves! All that work won't have been in vein Slidy!   I've not gone to the trouble of ironing my cossie though, I haven't got the hours to spare...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well let's keep fingers crossed that they are right gyp, we need a good year

As for cossie, mine doesn't need an iron, have a few extra lbs on last year that will take the creases out lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

So, here I am sitting in the office and what is it like outside??  Beautiful!!  Blue skies, sunshine,  arrrgggg!!!   (Bet it rains on Sunday!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice and sunny for now, sure dont want any rain and not on Sunday !
Have to work and need the sunshine for more customers. LOL Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

First bbq for tea . . . . in March!
Here's hoping this weather is a sign of what's to come. We had a 'proper' winter this year, so lets hope for a proper summer, just like . . . 1976 would be nice!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

thats blown it slidy its all gonna be your fault now ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ye thats it now the kis of death on the summerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wheely, clinton . . . have faith. It's gonna be a scorcher!  -  somewhere in the world!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6484 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption