Humorous profiles

47 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 19:22:33 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You just keep updating your profile whoops and then I'm happy cos I get ta see 'em all. Matt don't stand a cat in hells of checking any if I'm about LOL Have to say there have been a couple that have made me cry laughing with stuff put on 'em and some that have made me wanna punch their lights out but I just send a pm instead!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
cambiker71's Profile
cambiker71

In: Cambs

thanks for the welcome,seems a friendly place                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

we aim to please, were just a nutty bunch so welcome to the mad house pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

welcome to bm whoops  and cam     Wacko      enjoy yaselves !!!!   chat gets busy bout 9ish we all ave good laugh in there   see ya                                                     Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hello whoops and cam,welcome to the nut house am sure u will both fit in!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

how do                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

wow, dunno who to drool over first!....erm thomsondiane, you send em a pre-menstrual what?!?....                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

private message ya daft badger!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ 'daft badger' LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
whoops's Profile
whoops

hey!, who you callin' daft?...that's fighting talk that is....Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Picked the wrong girl to fight with LOL   Ya in trouble now Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I aint holding any more coats, especially if they have BUCKLES on 'em LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Thought you wore the coat with buckles down the back Kwak, you know where the arms cross at the front and you cant see your hands. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

thomsondiane....oooh bring it on ya wee slip of a gal...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote Kate:Thought you wore the coat with buckles down the back Kwak, you know where the arms cross at the front and you cant see your hands. Ermm   I do, but one of those is heavy enough without me holding Di's and whoops's as well Wink They're all crazy on here, I shouldn't be here   LOL ROFL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

just added a cute funny pic to my profile,its what happened to smiley sam when charlie got some stickers....am sure u can guess!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha, very cute Jen  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

pmsl @ that one witchiest                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwwww witchy an he still manages to look soooooooooooooo cute !!!    just keep charlie away from the post it notes cos they alot bgger lol an we wudnt see the smiler in action then   good pics hunny                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

hey witchy you need to post the piccy of biker sam in his bandana or cool charlie in his shades on phone     we not crazy kwak - just misunderstood LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1029 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption