Humorous profiles

47 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 19:22:33 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

In an effort to make the site even more fun, I thought I'd introduce this little beauty.   Edit your profile to contain a bit of humour, funny photos, crazy comments, or just madness.... and post a note in this topic asking folks to look at your profile.   Let's see who can get the most laughs!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I thought my profile was funny already, especially the pics. Take a look for yourself, only wipe your feet before entering cos I just cleaned up. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I changed my profile bout 6 months ago-------dont think ne1 notices? take a look, maybe its still TOO believable??                                                                                                                                                                             
cambiker71's Profile
cambiker71

In: Cambs

Hi all,take a look at my profile,feel free to comment.Be gentle i'm new here cheers Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

A tip for you gents, at least ONE RECENT full face, no shades, pic of yourself and if ya already got loadsa pics then less pics of the bikes and cars and more pics of you. I aint into blind dating and I don't care what bike ya ride.   What tips would you gents give us wimmin, about our profiles?    Everyone: What info/pics would you like to see on other people's profiles??     Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
cambiker71's Profile
cambiker71

Well my pic couldn't be more recent,i took it tonight especially for this profile,i'll put some more up soon as i can.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Will someone lend me £25 please? (see whoops's profile) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

erm Kwak, let me get this right, you're asking us blokes what pic's and whatnot we would like to see on the ladies profiles?.......psml                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well I didn't add 'and I don't mean pics of us nekkid' cos I thought there'd be some sensible guys on here pml LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
whoops's Profile
whoops

sensible guys?, who ride bike's?, oh kwak you are an angel....still psml'ing, but at least i got warm feet now                                                                                                                                                                             
cambiker71's Profile
cambiker71

Ha ha i had a similar thought as that, but thought i'd better keep it to myself cos i don't know anyone here yet                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

Hey cambiker, don't keep it in dude, let it out an share cos thats how we get to know ya.....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote whoops: Hey cambiker, don't keep it in dude, let it out an share cos thats how we get to know ya.....Thumbs Up   PML aint it just Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote whoops:sensible guys?, who ride bike's?, oh kwak you are an angel....still psml'ing, but at least i got warm feet now   Yup, there are some.   ROFL @ me being an angel Evil Smile   I try LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Whoops, you cant put smutty stuff up, matt has a heart attack and bans you, so you will just have to use your imagination or hack into my pc lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

already done that frag  and omg..........................had to  have thearapy......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome to be whoops and cam Thumbs Up

whoops's Profile
whoops

the welcome well recieved and a hearty slap on the back for the fella's and a chaste, smut free kiss for the lasses.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey frag - I can make an exception!  Wink   Seriously though I don't allow "adult photos" in profiles for one reason.... People LIKE the non-smuttyness of BikerMatch.  People comment to me in emails that they have stayed here for the simple reason that it is friendly and not a "shag finder" site.  I try to make it different to other sites.   Believe it or not, BikerMatch isn't how you always see it.  People's profiles do contain things they shouldn't, people do put photos up that they shouldn't etc... me and Di work hard to remove this before anyone sees it.  What you see is normally the "finished product" if you like, and it's that what sells the site to newcomers.   PS: Whoops, if you wanna charge £30 and give me a cut of it then that would be great mate, haha.                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

ok, £30 is the best so far folks...do i see £35?....anywhere?....anyone?....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption